Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Smith Phenom Goggle (Red Sol X Mirror, Chrome Max)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

50%
50%
Color: Chrome Max|Lens Color: Red Sol X Mirror|Change
Price:$110.50 - $138.04

on May 8, 2013
Love the goggles! Wore them over a smith vantage helmet. No problems and no gappers gap. I bought the helmet helper but didn't need it. I don't have a very wide face, that may be why. If you have a wide face and are wearing a helmet, you will probably need the helper
on March 9, 2012
I got these on sale with the sensor lens which is great for the PNW cloudy ski days, and not bad on sunny days. The fit is great and I actually had room to fit my glasses behind it on occassion when I forget my contacts. The goggles are comfortable around the face with a soft fleece like material, and the rubberized material on the back of the strap holds it in place well on my helmet without sliding up and down. On wet rainy days - its just too much for the venting and the inside of the goggle can fog up. They do make a turbo fan version to really blow out the moisture if necessary. lense can be changed/replaced with different tints, mirrored lenses tend to scratch easy. Overall been happy with mine, for a combination of form, fit, function and comfort. Ding one star for how easy it is to scratch the lens.
on February 11, 2013
These goggles were great looking and priced well....unfortunately, they were just too big for my face.....a huge disappointment to me as I wanted them for an upcoming ski trip. Had to return them :-( & start a search for another pair. Return was easy & well documented by supplier & Amazon....haven't received my credit yet, but I have no doubts it will appear on my statement soon.
on December 17, 2012
I have a wide head...hate to admit it but i do...i tried several goggles, electric, anon, oakley, and smith. Smith are the only ones who seem to fit me under the cheek bone and across my nose. These were $110 on sale for under $50 shipped!
on January 22, 2013
Great performance no problems with fogging. You will not find a better deal I spent ours looking all over the net
on December 25, 2012
Goggles arrived in less than a week and were in prime condition! Exactly as described and wonderful for helmets-has a sticky lining on the inside of the straps so it doesn't slip! Loved it!
on December 26, 2012
awesome looks no fog comfy no viz problems under all conditions smith gogs rule the mtn and im quite happy with purchase high recommend
on July 28, 2013
They are a good comfortable fit and don't fog up, even when sweating hard uphill. Mid range lens good for most snow conditions.
on February 1, 2013
They are smith, which is great quality... and for the price they are well worth it. I would buy them again for sure.
on December 30, 2012
Its looks alot better that the picture shows, fast shippment, great price, can't wait to try it on the mountain!

See 1 answered question