Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Smith Prophecy Goggle (Ignitor Mirror, Chrome Max)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Chrome Max|Lens Color: Ignitor Mirror|Change
Price:$89.95 - $302.08

on February 1, 2013
The mirrored lens, the adjustable vents, the bright color; all great. However, I bought this to work with my Smith Holt helmet, and whatdya know, the back clip on these goggles lines up directly with the helmet clip, allowing it to not be secure on my helmet. If your helmet has a soft rubber back clip, you should be fine. But if it is hard plastic like mine, these goggles *may* not fit securely.
on December 22, 2011
I use these for skiing in Norway. They perform very well, fits perfectly on my salomon helmet. No foging and nice color -the red color is more subtle than in looks on the website.

I also keep my rimless glasses on while skiing and these fit over without any discomfort. I would recommend this to a friend!
on January 20, 2012
I recently bought a Smith helmet and also needed some goggles. I was told it's best to buy the same brand goggles as the helmet. Apparently the manufactures make them to work best together (vent holes line up, etc.). I'm really happy with this purchase. The goggles are comfortable and they look sick! I had a couple of compliments on them my first time on the hill. I have a larger head so I was a little worried about them being too small, but they fit great. Thanks Smith (once again) for making such awesome products!!
on April 12, 2013
Purchased these for my husband to wear over his smaller frame glasses. He loved them and they fit great with his Scott helmet. He took a face first crash into the snow. The goggle took the brunt of the hit but didn't crack. Because they stick out a little further than his nose, he didn't break his nose either. Ignitor Mirror worked well as an all conditions lens, but he will probably purchase another lens for brighter days.
on February 17, 2013
I really like these goggles. Seems like most of my skiing days are cloudy, these goggles let plenty of brightness through so I can see the ski run good especially when skiing fast. Also being an older adult, I like plenty of light so I can see better. My old goggles made everything too dark.
on April 14, 2013
I bought two pairs of these goggles, one with Red Sol X and the other with Sensor mirror. I got them each cheaper than buying one pair and getting a replacement lens.

As for the performance, they are great compliment for each other. When it's sunny out, the Red Sol is great, and the Sensor during snow and cloud cover. They had the tendency to fog up from time to time (especially when I zipped my jacket all the way up), but that's expected.

I would recommend these if you can get them for a good deal.
on January 30, 2014
The anti-fog system on these goggles is great for anyone who doesn't like to exhale. Any amount of huffing and puffing, even for a few seconds, and these things fog up like that's what they're designed for.

Lenses are affordable for these goggles, and the field of view is decent. But if they are fogged up and you can't see through them, they are useless. Very disappointed.
on March 11, 2013
The goggles were very comfortable and the lens worked well in both good and bad light. I found the adjustment mechanism for the strap a bit awkward to use on the go but this was a minor inconvenience. Overall, a very good product.
on June 28, 2012
Great goggles. Performed well in at every speed and in most conditions. I'll be hanging on to these. Buy your own!
on January 10, 2016
Highly recommended for someone wearing eyeglasses like me.