on April 23, 2011
Verified Purchase
First out of the box impression was "Wow, this is nice!"
Very sturdy feel. Ergonomic fit in my hand. You can tell some thought was put into the design of this knife. A lot more then I thought for what I payed for it.
Blade action is smooth and deliberate. Locks solid in place with a nice stiff inline lock. Easy to flip open in half a second.
The clip could be better made to fit a thicker belt The clip is not positioned so to be carried in the pocket with clipped on the edge. Knife is large, and I won't be keeping it in my front pocket. So Better belt clip would have been nice. But, for the money, it will do. And it's not enough to deduct a star from it.
I'd buy it again if I had to do it over.
Highly recommended for the price. Nice sturdy, no nonsense, intimidating knife that should last.
on November 22, 2011
Verified Purchase
I purchased this knife a few weeks back. When I unpackaged the knife my first impression was just wow. For the price the knife is very sturdy the blade can be deployed in a very short amount of time, and it locks into position with a very satisfying click. My only true gripes are the clip which is already loose and the blade which came extremely dull (so much that even when I pushed down as hard as I could on a piece of cardboard it would NOT cut). Other than that I am extremely satisfied and would love to purchase another Smith & Wesson knife from this seller
on February 28, 2011
Verified Purchase
I have quite a large collection of knives that are mostly S&W's. This is easily one of my favorites. It's quite a hefty knife, perfect size, very well-built, sharp and stable blade, easy to open, locks securely and closes with a little bit of effort (as it should). The Urban Camo is really cool. I usually do not go for serrated blades, but I like this one. I can't say enough good things about this knife. At this great price...I ordered a second one!

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations