5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is everything I thought it would be
My husband loved this watch for his Christmas present. It is true to size and the quality is excellent. The only thing I would say about it was it is slightly lose on his arm and we haven't figured out how to adjust it to size. He is a medium, average size man. He wears it anyway and just needs to get used to wearing a watch again, otherwise it is a great watch.
Published 20 months ago by Natalie Lamer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buyin
I really liked this watch and it was a gift from my wife. Shortly after ordering this watch the glass face broke! After speaking with the seller, they sent me a free postage slip and replaced it. Then the glass covering the face broke again. This is simply not acceptable!
Published 19 months ago by Emanual Goldstein

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is everything I thought it would be, January 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERIOR WATCH, December 28, 2012
Karen Wallace (Longview, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smith & Wesson Spec - Ops Tactical Watch
BEST I'VE SEEN! MY HUSBAND REALLY LOVED IT, SINCE HE WAS IN SPECIAL OPS! THOUGHT IT WAS A SUPER WATCH

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buyin, February 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Tactical Watch, December 27, 2012
Luis A. Bouza "Vaquero" (Duarte, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smith & Wesson Spec - Ops Tactical Watch
It's O.K. for a kids Watch which is why I bought it. This would not be my first choice for a reliable and durable watch.

Smith & Wesson Spec - Ops Tactical Watch