5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
Published 23 months ago by L. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars S & W knife set
I didn't like the silver one as much as the black one and neither were sharp enough. The silver one is too heavy and doesn't open as well as the black one.
Published 23 months ago by Erick Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, December 5, 2012
L. Brown (Baton Rouge, La) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smith and Wesson Tactical Knives and Flashlight Kit (Sports)
My husband loved these knives. His military issued, spring loaded knife was stolen and i tried to purchase the next best (legal) thing. He said they open/close very smoothly and likes that they each have a different point on the blade. He loves the emergency seat belt/ glass breaker on the ends. He also likes how the black knife sits flush with his pocket, so while in uniform, it doesnt get caught on anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Knifes!, December 17, 2012
The knifes are very well made. They are a little on the big side but I got them to keep in the car for the seat belt cutter/glass breaker in case of emergency so size isn't as much of an issue. Still fits in a pocket fairly comfortably when needed. The flashlight is somewhat cheaply made however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 6, 2012
i bought these for about $23 on a deal. This is super the falshlight is super bright and the cost of on knife is about $23 so I mean two knoves and a flash light for that price is great. It comes in a tin box with hols all three items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality construction, seems like a solid product., December 10, 2012
I'm happy with this purchase- a solid knife to keep in each car for emergencies, and the flashlight is similar to a mini mag lite but it has a button to turn it on instead of the twist method, which I like. The metal box it comes in is also nice and should be useful for storing something or other. A good deal at $22 shipped for the lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, December 10, 2012
It was a great deal, and the knife quality was perfect. The flashlight isn't the best though, but worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good emergency knife for vehicle, December 8, 2012
I bought this set for my wife and I's vehicles. I've always kept and emergency escape knife in all my vehicles, but hadn't gotten one for my currect vehicle. I bought it on a lightning deal for a good price. The knives are durable and good quality. They are constructed well and fit nicely in the glove box or center console. The flashlight is lacking and is pretty weak in terms of light output, but that's now why I bought the set. Overall a good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars S & W knife set, December 4, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay..., December 1, 2012
It's only okay. the belt clip didn't last very long. the screws didn't seem like they were screwed on. That or they were over tighten. So no it just floating around in my pocket. Expected more from SW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas gift, November 25, 2012
I bought this to keep as a backup stocking stuffer, but when I received it I really want it to keep it for myself. The description of the product was pretty good, and the knives have a nice feel and weight to them. I decided to give these to my best friend since he is an outdoor guy and would enjoy them. They come packaged in plastic, but you can open it and use the great tin that they come in. I bought this as a lightning deal at 22.99 and wish I would have bought two. Definitely would recommend this as an inexpensive (expensive looking) gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 25, 2012
Ordered this for my boyfriend for a birthday present. he loved it. I thought the quality was good for what I paid for it. the flashlight is pretty bright as well. Will keep this in mind for stocking stuffers!!