Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 22, 1999
A devotional true to Smith Wigglesworth. A word from his sermons for every day of the year. This isn't just a light, happy, have-a-good-day devotional. Smith as always sees deep into the Word of God and gives very challenging and thoughtful insights into the power of the Christian life...but the topper is that it is condensed into a few paragraphs so that even busy lifestyles can get a great nugget of spiritual wisdom.
on March 31, 2005
Smith Wigglesworth got results when he prayed. He was like John the Baptist in that people didn't come out to see him looking to find an elegant, refined speaker. He was a "blue collar" man who presented the truth of God without fanfare. A major part of his ministry was one-on-one. A humble man who desired to have Jesus exalted, he shared the Gospel wherever he went. In the preface we're told about 20 people were reportedly raised from the dead as a result of his prayers.

I'll just provide a few glimpses of his insight to give you a small taste:

"We need to rest and always trust the plan of God."

"The more there was no hope, Abraham believed in hope."

"I tell you, God can arrange everything. He can plan for you, and when He plans for you, all is peace."

"God wants us to move mountains."

"Never bear malice; don't hold any grudge against anybody. Forgive everybody."

A lot of Wigglesmith's works were edited by other writers. He was not a literate man by academic standards, but he was a mighty man of God. His legacy is rich in eternal wealth. He knew how to tap into the power of God.
on July 24, 2006
I've been using this devotional for about 2 years and have bought it for friends and family. In reading this, I've found out just how imperfect my faith is. It's important to take the challenge that this daily devotional provides and do something with it in your daily life. When reading this, you discover just how patient Smith Wigglesworth was with God. I want God to just do HIS thing right away but it doesn't always work that way.
on May 12, 2007
This devotional isn't sweet words with pretty pictures, and there's nothing wrong with that type of devotional, but this collection is a daily dose of ministry from an powerfully anointed man of God, based on the unfailing Word of God. I absolutely recommend it. I also highly recommend a book of a collection of sermons by Smith Wigglesworth titled The Power of Faith.
on September 21, 2005
the way this book is put together i very simple, but effective, leading you with a daily reading from the bible, then part of a message taken from smith wigglesworth's sermons. His teaching is clear, poweful and straight to the piont, and he not afraid to tell it straight. After ordering a few other books with this book, all of which were quite good, this devotional really has had the most impact on me of them all. This man had a powerful annionting upon him, and the truths he explains in his sermons here are full of insight.

just an example: "Anyone can hold a cup that is full. But to hold still a cup which is overflowing id impossible. The Holy spirit is an overflowing cup."

Anyway, I highly recommend this for all who follow christ-new and simple believers, and wise and experianced believers alike.
on September 17, 2007
To read a bit of Smith Wigglesworth daily is convicting and inspiring. His words seem to have life in them and the fire of his faith is catching!
on April 6, 2008
This was a devotional that was recommended to me and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to hear from God on a daily basis. This devotional comes straight through a Holy Spirit filled man by the name of Smith Wigglesworth. It has been a blessing to me!
on May 9, 2008
This devotional is awesome. It will inspire you to live in the Spirit Everyday. As a matter of fact, you will want to read it like a book, it is so good! I got extras for gifts!
on March 23, 2008
I was given this book as a gift and then purchased several copies to give out to my friends that are growing in their faith. I love the life of this man and his belief in the Word and its power. Christ's power in him is revealed daily through the miracles performed, lives saved, and the overall promises claimed in the scriptures. No home should be without this devotional.
on November 13, 2014
I just recently had the good fortune to "discover" Wigglesworth. I am not finished with this devotional, but I like it very much. I am not charismatic or pentecostal, but am getting alot from this book. Short pieces that inspire, teach, and encourage. Going to buy my husband one of his own for Christmas. I think he will like this as much as I do.