5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, January 17, 2009
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth On Heaven (Paperback)
I believe I have owned and read everything that there is out there on the great Smith Wigglesworth. Lately, there has been a release of many books of this type and I, for one, am glad. There is one on Heaven, The Anointing, The Holy Spirit, etc. Why do I like these releases? Because they are topic targeted and for the most part use updated language yet remain true to Smith's anointing. The only disappointment is the one on Healing. It's a little book divided into daily devotions. In my opinion, not worth the money on that one. If you've ever read any of Smith's original language sermons he could sometimes be very difficult to understand. Smith was simple, yet powerfully profound. I love the guy. This series of new books are just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Smith Wigglesworth! Great read on Heaven., March 12, 2014
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth On Heaven (Paperback)
Want to know about heave? This is a great book that will give you divine insight into Heaven, Awesome book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Wigglesworth, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth On Heaven (Paperback)
I started out reading Smith Wigglesworth autobiography ( I recommend) -- which was so inspiring that I wanted to read another book by him. I say by him - but really it was 'others' (like his daughter and husband) who put his sermons into book form. Smith did not actually pen his books. And in fact - the only book he himself read was the Bible. He is encouraging on many levels --- one being to really believe in God's Word. In his autobiography , a man asked him for a special word to 'stand on'. Smith put the Bible on the floor and told him to stand on it. You will be encouraged to BELIEVE God - not methods or rituals - but God Himself. You will be encouraged to fight against doubt. You will begin to think more about your eternal life - and rewards. This current life is preparation from something far far grander than anything we can imagine 'now' - Heaven. Are you getting ready?

5.0 out of 5 stars Smith Wiggleworth's Heaven, February 25, 2013
cindy rogers (KANSAS CITY, MO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth On Heaven (Paperback)
I've not read this book, yet. However, I'm reading his book on Healing because I need it. It's one of the most amazing books that I've ever read. God takes the ordinary person and uses him in the most amazing ways. Hardly any eduction. Amazing book. Jesus will heal you.

5.0 out of 5 stars smith wigglesworth on heaven, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth On Heaven (Paperback)
what i expected-----wigglesworth was a great man of Faith--he was so full of the Holy Spirit that he was used by God to heal others

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 5, 2014
Super pan!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Spiritual Giant Shares Enternal Truth, April 4, 2007
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth On Heaven (Paperback)
I see Smith Wigglesworth as one of the most fascinating authors of all time. I'm grateful for dedicated people through the ages that were "seekers" and found the same amazing truths. This book is the old, old story put to use. It is also brand new as it relates to life today.

Smith Wigglesworth On Heaven
Smith Wigglesworth On Heaven by Smith Wigglesworth (Paperback - September 1, 2003)
$14.99 $11.84