on January 24, 2008
I ordered a $1500 exercise machine from Smooth Fitness and regret ever doing so! Before I even received the machine, I spent countless hours coordinating the delivery of my machine. I paid $199 for the service to deliver and set up my machine. For this additional fee, I would expect much better customer service than what I experienced.

When I got frustrated with Smooth Fitness, I cancelled my order and they have made me jump through hoops! First of all, I never received the exercise machine but they are making me pay a 20% restocking fee and shipping charges! This is on top of the $1500 that they already charged to my credit card and refuse to remove the charge. I never even seen or touched the exercise machine. The Customer Service management team is very unresponsive and rude. I am still trying to get my money back but they are putting up a fight. My advice is to NEVER purchase from Smooth Fitness! They provide very poor service and are not customer friendly. Beware!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations