5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For What It Is
This glasses case is great. I was worried about it being too small but it's just fine. Fits my glasses well and doesn't take up too much room in my briefcase.

Bottom line: Fantastic, just remember to compare the inside dimensions to your glasses (2+1/4" W x 6" L x 1" H)
Published on February 14, 2012 by Rodney Spencer

2.0 out of 5 stars Holds glasses but hard to use and not durable
Edit 7/14/2013: I'm taking two more stars off my review because at the age of only 7 months, this thing is starting to fall apart!

Published 18 months ago by Eric Law

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For What It Is, February 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The Case for You, October 8, 2012
K. O'Meara "keVuVa" (Richmond, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)
Looking for the cheapest glasses case you can get without sacrificing quality? This is the one for you.

Sleek and well-made, the spring is VERY strong on this case. No chance of slipping open and glasses falling out. My only complaint is that it's pretty large, so it does NOT easily fit in your pocket. But, the extra room allows for you to wrap your glasses in a lens-cleaning cloth or similar.

2.0 out of 5 stars Holds glasses but hard to use and not durable, January 18, 2013
Eric Law (MA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)

The "liner", for lack of a better term, is starting to tear in the area of the hinge between the two halves. The hinge still seems to work okay, but for a product like this to start disintegrating after only half a year of light-to-moderate use is really lame in my opinion. I will definitely not be buying another one of these.

Original review posted when it was brand new:
This is a decently-made case that I think is large enough to hold all but the largest glasses.

The one thing that really annoys me is the cover is not very thick and has no lip or overhang so it's hard to grip to get the case open. Sounds trivial but when you have to fight to get the case open "x" times a day it really gets on your (my) nerves. If it weren't for this issue I'd give it 5 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, January 30, 2013
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)
It shouldn't take much to make a good eyeglass case. The hinge on this gives side to side and the edges of the case don't close together properly. When closed the top and bottom are quite offset from each other. It is mostly used on a bedside table so it should work adequately for that. if it were to have to be in a purse or pocket all the time I would send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, December 31, 2012
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)
This case was exactly what I expected, it closes with a tight forceful snap. I would recommend this case to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 12, 2012
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)
The spring on my first glasses case (purchased elsewhere) broke within two weeks, so I was holding the case closed with a ponytail holder (classy)!

This has a VERY strong spring, and a nice soft inside.
The "leather" is easy to scratch (I scratched it trying to get the thing open the first time - again, STRONG spring!) but the scratches aren't noticeable.

I imagine it will hold up for a long time.
Best part? No more need for a ponytail holder! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Functions as designed, November 22, 2012
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)
I needed a eyeglass case for a spare set of reading glasses to be in my luggage. This is perfect -- the glasses are very well protected, no problem with passing the DHS x-ray test, and I can be sure they will be there and easy to find should they be needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality/price ratio, November 15, 2012
Amazon Customer (Sunnyvale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)
Excellent price. Well constructed. Very happy (so far) with purchase. Fits my needs (putting them in my glove compartment and computer bag perfectly).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, December 12, 2011
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)
Dimensions and appearance of the case were just as described. Easily fits my apparently bulky sunglasses. And now some more description in order to satisfy the review requirements; it does not seem like it would taste very good, but it also probably won't fit in my mouth, so I can't speak to its deliciousness. But you know what IS delicious? Not having to buy yet another pair of sunglasses because the last pair was destroyed because they weren't in a case. Case closed. Hahaha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice protection, July 8, 2014
This review is from: It Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1) (Eyewear)
Nice case. Fits small to med frame glasses. As you all know how expensive glasses can be, so just pick this case and feel protected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Smooth Medium Eyeglass Case (S1 Black)
$5.75