Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 16, 2012
Naturally Delicious and Healthy! I have been looking for the perfect guide to healthy alternatives to soda in order to help me in my pursuit in weight loss--and I think I have found it! This book first explains how to make smoothies and their overall health benefits, demonstrating how these could be a beneficial addition to your diet and a blessing to your body. Healthy smoothies contain tons of amino acids, minerals, and vitamins allowing your body to replenish needs, and give the body ammunition to repair itself. Thankfully this guide provides ingredients and their hidden nutritional values and how you can use them within smoothies, so that one can truly detox and better the body. By using green drinks I have been able to increase my energy (without the sugar crash), and curve my cravings. I don't even need my coffee in the morning. After adding green smoothies to my diet, I have been able to lose an extra three pounds each week! Balancing your body is the first step to balancing your life! My favorite recipe has to be the cucumber refresher! It is the perfect boost in the morning. The best part is they are not hard to make and do not include weird, hard to find ingredients. Thank you! 5/5 stars!
on April 14, 2012
I'm an avid smoothie drinker. They are yummy and healthy. One thing I always struggle with is finding good green smoothies. I know I need more greens in my diet, especially if I want to lose weight... but every green smoothie I make just isn't tasty.

I saw this book and figured, why not? Boy am I glad I did! Every one I've tried so far has been yummy and now I have even started customizing my own delicious green smoothies based on what I learned in this book. Highly recommended!
on May 3, 2012
I have been on a smoothie kick lately. I am making and drinking at least one smoothie a day, sometimes I drink 2. This book is a great recipe book. It has recipes that I have not seen anywhere else. I tried the cucumber mint smoothie and must say that it was absolutely delicious. I can't wait to try the other recipes in this book.

The book also includes tips on how to make better smoothies and the benefits of drinking smoothies. I wasn't really all that interested in that part of the book. However, those of you wondering about the benefits of smoothies and how to add them to your diet will find that section beneficial.
on May 16, 2012
I always thought smoothies were fun, but had never really taken them seriously. I like to eat healthy, and this book has shown me exactly how I can use smoothies to increase my energy, my general health and my free time! The recipes are simple to follow and taste great. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to eat healthy without too much effort.
on April 30, 2012
Like a lot of us, I have tried many diets and bought lots of recipe books. Shake diets have always worked for me but I've wanted to be healthier and drink fruit/vegetable rich smoothies instead. All I can say is: THIS BOOK IS SUPER! This book has helped me feel better than I've felt in such a long time. The smoothie recipes are easy-to-follow with lots of variation. There are brand name weight loss programs out there that will cost you a fortune (and, let's be honest, the shakes don't taste very nice). However, this smart ebook offers recipes that appeal to the taste buds and the wallet. The book makes a really good point about smoothies and reminds us that "it's easier than you think" - this is an important point to keep in mind. I was one of these people that thought smoothies would be a hassle (hence why I spent so much wasted money on store-bought shakes). I'm able to make smoothies in less than 5 minutes now (and then I pop the blender in the dishwasher)--I only wish I'd gotten into smoothies long ago. I can highly recommend the recipes, "The Green Punch" and "Cucumber Mint Smoothie". Delicious and very low fat.
Did I buy the book? YES, ON AMAZON UK
Would I read it again? YES
Would I recommend it to a friend? I RECOMMEND IT ALL THE TIME.
on May 15, 2012
For myself and my partner, this book was a boon, we both love smoothies but always thought they were just too much effort to make ourselves. After trying just a couple of the recipes we realised how easy it was and it just went from there. We now make a variety of our favourite recipes each day of the week and have never felt better, the recipes are great and it always gives us a basis to start designing our own.
Very helpful
on May 21, 2012
Everyone knows summer is just around the corner, and everyone is trying to lose weight so they can fit into that bikini. I know I am! I gained some weight (20 pounds) over winter, and I'm trying to lose that before July when I got to Miami Beach.
So, I've been researching diets like crazy, and all the ones that will help me lose weight fast are hard to stick too. Like some are so restricted and some of them leaves me feeling hungry all day.

I've decided to start researching "natural" diets or a healthy way to lose weight, and a friend recommended this book. She said that it helped her lose 10 pounds in a month, just by drinking smoothies so I thought why the hell not? I love smoothies, and I'd love to lose 10 pounds in a month.

After purchasing the book, I've become in love with it! The smoothie recipes are so delicious! And I'm never hungry at all even if I replace a smoothie with all meal. This book teaches you how to really make a smoothie that will keep you full, and satisfied. And you're losing weight at the same time, you can't lose!

I highly recommend this book to anyone who's looking to detox or want to lose weight in a healthy, and satisfying way!
on June 11, 2012
After poking around on the internet searching for good recipes and ideas for smoothies, I finally decided to try to find some information in books. Boy, am I ever glad I did!

The ideas in this book are not only tasty, but I feel better than I have in a long while. I have a smoothie every morning, and most days for lunch as well (sometimes I gotta have pizza or a burger, ya know?) I've got more energy, sleep better at night, wake up feeling ready for the day, and actually ENJOY my new "diet".

Thanks to this book and a couple others I've taken a liking too, "diet" is no longer a 4 letter word.
on May 7, 2012
I like the book and the way it is structured. I was skeptical a bit in the beginning that there wouldn't be enough variety of recipes. But when I actually read it... it was such an incredible collection! The book has tons of helpful information. It's kind of like a journey and you learn more along the way going green is tough but try the smoothies it makes things a lot easier. Great book and awesome recipes!
on June 11, 2012
I love the smoothies in this book I have only had it for a few days but have tried quite a few of them and they taste so good. Its great that they are on my kindle to as it makes it easier to turn the pages whilst im trying to make them. My favorites are the apricot, papaya and honey smoothie and the Berry Special and I feel so much better in myself already. I have a lot more energy and have got a lot more done in my day than normal. This book is fantastic for healthy eating I now know which foods are best for me and I feel a lot less bloated than I did before. The best thing is they are really easy to make and great fun for the kids.