5.0 out of 5 stars The best PB out there
This stuff is so good! I don't eat sugar, and this PB is great because it has no sugar in it (unlike Jif, Peter Pan, etc.). It took me awhile to get used to the taste--at first I thought it was a little chalky, but now I love it and would NEVER go back to the cruddy stuff. The worst part about this stuff is that I tend to eat it straight out of the jar....:)...
Published on September 21, 2007 by Dani Arteri

3.0 out of 5 stars lower the price
I can only eat sugar free PB and if Amazon lowers the price to be more in line of grocery store prices, I will buy it here.
Published on January 14, 2012 by LadyMMO

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best PB out there, September 21, 2007

Hints:
-When you get first get it, store the jar upside-down for awhile. When you're ready to eat it, turn it over and all the oil will be on the bottom. It's much easier to stir it this way than when the oil is on top.
-MAKE SURE you store it in the refrigerator after it is opened. Natural peanut butter, being natural, HAS to go in there otherwise it will go bad very quickly.

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great peanut butter, horrible price!, January 29, 2011
This review is from: Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 16 oz (Grocery)
I love this peanut butter! Very well done and little to no sugar. However, you can get it much cheaper in the grocery story. I usually find it for around $2-$3 in the store. This price here is 3x that amount. Get the peanut butter but not from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a Great PBJ Sandwich!, March 18, 2006
So good...

Smooth and creamy. You'll have to stir in the oil before you can use this peanut butter but the little effort is worth it. Here's a hint: push a butter knife into the middle of the new jar of peanut butter all the way to the bottom of the jar. Then, just move the knife a little to allow some of that surface oil to move down to the bottom of the jar. Repeat this a couple of times and you're well on your way to having all the oil mixed in. You won't have to stir again.

Contains no hydrogenated oils and that's a health plus. The stuff that requires NO stirring has these unhealthful oils.

I keep Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter in the refrigerator. It is a little "liquidy" if kept out. Refrigeration helps it set up a little better.

Easy to measure: if this important to you, then this is the peanut butter for you.

Taste is very nice and nutty. I prefer a tiny bit of salt in my peanut butter and Smuckers does have some salt. It does NOT taste salty at all, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars the only peanut butter we eat!, June 15, 2006
This review is from: Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 16 oz (Grocery)
My kids eat LOTS of peanut butter! After finding out how much hydrogenized fat is ADDED to regular peanut butter, I quickly switched to Smuckers. We eat it so fast, that we only need to stir it after the jar is opened for the first time (I buy 2 jars a week). My whole family loves the taste of it, and it makes the BEST peanut butter cookies EVER!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only peanut butter I eat, January 25, 2010
This review is from: Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 16 oz (Grocery)
I stopped eating peanut butter for several years when all I could find had cottonseed oil in it.I am deathly allergic to cottonseed oil .It is put in peanut butter to keep it from separating .I kept reading labels & after about 3 years I found some from Bama .I ate that for several years .But it was discontinued .Oh no ,no peanut butter again .Shortly thereafter I found the Smuckers which I buy at WalMart Supercenter because it's cheaper .I saw the price here & freaked a bit .I buy 6 jars at a time ,some crunchy & some creamy & seem to eat most of it right out of the jar while watching TV .
I Love the stuff . Smuckers sells a Lid with a stirrer in it for about $12 . A heavy table knife works just fine & flipping the jars helps too .The oil is also great for chapped lips .

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite, August 10, 2011
This review is from: Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 16 oz (Grocery)
After trying processed to ground peanuts and everything in between, this is by FAR the best peanut butter! I love that it has no added sugar or hydrogenated oils. It's sad that folks can get grossed out by a little oil separation when they are eating so much more harmful stuff in the commercial PB. I stir once at the first use, then don't need to again. I also do not store in the fridge. I keep it in the cupboard - so easy to spread and great on toast. It has never gone bad for me, but then again, doesn't last long. As an avid runner and cyclist, this is my super food!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Peanut Butter - Amazon, fix this price!, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 16 oz (Grocery)
The Five-Star rating reflects the awesomeness of the product. Not the price that Amazon is currently selling it at.

Review: I've searched high and low for a 1) natural peanut butter with 2) no sugar added. There are a lot of natural peanut butters on the market, which is great. We don't need hydrogenated oils or preservatives in something so simple and delicious as peanut butter. All the major brands on the shelf are not made from natural ingredients.

There are also a lot of no-stir natural peanut butters, which I was excited about until....added sugar on the label! Some will say no added sugar, but they add evaporated cane juice or something like that. Note to manufacturers - that's sugar. I know it, you know it, please don't try to pull the wool over my eyes!

Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter tastes great, and with the exception of this price listed here ($11.05!), is much cheaper than Whole Foods or "gourmet" lines. It comes in a Glass, not plastic, jar, which is also a plus! And, once you know the tips on using natural peanut butter, you'll be hooked, too!
1. When you buy it, let it sit upside down at room temp for a bit. The oil then settles at the "bottom" of the jar.
2. Right before you open, shake it vigorously to help the stirring process begin.
3. While stirring, be sure to scrape the sides to get it well mixed, and then refrigerate immediately.
4. You will not have to stir it again if you keep it refrigerated! Easy peasy - one time stirring, and then simple, perfect peanut butter every time.

So let's talk about that price. This product runs $3-4 full price in a regular grocery store. You can buy it most anywhere in America, this is a name brand product. We go through a jar, about once every 1-2 weeks, so I came to Amazon in hopes of finding a good price with a Subscribe & Save option. WHY is this product $11.05 here on Amazon when I can buy it in the store for less than $4? That's beyond ridiculous.
Amazon, you have the resources to get this product to the public at a reduced cost.

3.0 out of 5 stars lower the price, January 14, 2012
LadyMMO (Oxford, MS United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and very healthy!, March 15, 2007
K. Sayre (Huntington, WV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 16 oz (Grocery)
I love this peanut butter. It tastes great and without the added sugar. I buy mine at a grocery store though since it is cheaper. If Amazon would start selling it in their grocery store.. I would buy here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious PB, July 1, 2011
Readergurl (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 16 oz (Grocery)
I dont have much to say that hasnt already been said - but i know when i go on here to buy food product, i like to read the reviews, and see how many stars the products get and WHY.

I have tried many natural PB's, and this is now my peanut butter. I am a vegetarian, so i like to have something like this for protein. I also cannot eat whole nuts. This peanut butter tastes GREAT.

I do store it in the fridge, but i sit it out to get room temp before i make my sandwich or toast or whatever. It quickly comes together and becomes spreadable again.

Love this peanut butter!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›