5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God for Amazon's Blues Clues Collections!
Published on January 25, 2010 by Cherelle

3.0 out of 5 stars dated
I put this on for my grandson. He was fussy and I was just looking for something quick to capture his interest for a little bit. He seemed to enjoy it.
Published 14 days ago by Susan E. Petro

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God for Amazon's Blues Clues Collections!, January 25, 2010
Cherelle (NJ United States) - See all my reviews
With a 2 year old Blues Clues fan, I learned that I could not count on Nick Jr. to keep the best shows on TV. Even the "On Demand" cable programming was limited and favorites vanished all too frequently. Finding the collections available here on Amazon saved our bacon any number of times. All the best shows my older kids loved disappeared in favor of garbage programming on TV for our newest family member, so we came in search of . . . and here we found the good stuff! Being able to play these any time a meltdown threatened has been "PRICELESS" like the saying goes . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Prime and Blue's Clues, June 12, 2013
Thank you for picking up Blue's clues for Amazon Prime. My daughter loves this show and we were really upset when netflix cut the shows. Luckily Amazon pick them up and we use that service as well. Great show for my 2 1/2 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Children's Programming, June 11, 2013
Blue's Clues has been around for well over a decade, but this 90's gem still shines in contemporary times with content that rivals any other children's programming today. Educational and at a level that is attractive to a wide range of ages, Blue's Clues is a staple for educational / enjoyable children's shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters favorite!!, June 5, 2013
Now that netflix has dropped this show. Grandma's is a favorite place to be thanks to Amazon Prime. We can continue to look for blue's clues, keep them in our handy dandy notebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always an old faithful, June 5, 2013
My 3-year old loves these shows - she was so sad when Netflix pulled them but thank goodness for Amazon Prime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Netflix dropped so Amazon got my business!, June 9, 2013
My son LOVES this show and was bummed he couldn't watch it any more on that "other" site. Guess what Mom to the rescue! THANK YOU AMAZON!

4.0 out of 5 stars Blues Clues season 1, May 25, 2013
Classic children's program that is a favorite of my children. They are entertained and get some learning out if it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 11, 2013
My daughters love it. The simple presentation of objects in cartoon and only one real man might contribute to easy understanding. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, May 25, 2013
kids like to watch blues clues. they enjoy it and keeps em out of my hair for awhile..lol
they like to sing along to the theme song as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series for children ages 18 months - 5 years, May 23, 2013
Davi Yavi (Pasadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
We have been watching Blues Clues for years with the kids. Happy to see it's now on Amazon Prime Video. Great series. Highly recommend.

ARRAY(0x98b22ec4)