|Price:||$45.95 ($5.74 / Item) & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. Ships from and sold by Nutricity.
SnackMasters Certified All Natural Gourmet Beef Jerky, Original, 2-Ounce Packages (Pack of 8)
- Eight 2-ounce packages of all-natural, gourmet jerky (total of 16 ounces)
- Made from solid, top-round beef fillets sliced from grass-fed cattle
- Certified all-natural; contains no nitrates, MSG, or preservatives; no antibiotics or added hormones
- High-protein snack in a convenient, resealable package; low in fat, calories, carbohydrates, and cholesterol
- Crafted from a secret family recipe; minimally processed in the heart of Northern California's San Joaquin Valley
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
About the Brand
Ceres, Calif., near the turkey capital of the world, is home for SnackMasters. They take advantage of the locally abundant turkey to buy tons of it per month. Along with tons of beef and fish, SnackMasters makes a lot of jerky. "However, here at SnackMasters we sacrifice high yield for high quality," says Rekoutis. SnackMasters yields less than other processors because they prefer processing without water or preservatives. "By using just the right blend of sauces and spices, our jerky is better tasting, better chewing, healthier, and longer lasting than our competition. We produce what our customers demand," he says.
SnackMasters uses all-natural beef and free-range turkey, marinated in a mix of ingredients made in fresh batches each morning. No water is added. There are also no artificial colors, flavors, enhancers, or ingredients in their products. Plus, all phases of the processing procedure are considered handmade. "SnackMasters is truly not a mass production-machined product," says Rekoutis.
All natural beef, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, liquid smoke, honey, vinegar, black pepper, spices
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.