Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 30, 2002
My 5 year old son absolutely adores this book. The pictures are terrific and it had a few of the Cobras which are his favorites. It is also filled with very good information on a large variety of snakes. I think any child interested in snakes should take a look at this one. I plan to purchase more of Seymour Simon's books.
on September 18, 2000
Very well presented book, with good quality photos and its very informative about all the aspects of snake life : reproduction and evolution of a snake is all covered here. Very good book for snake lovers or just someone that is curious about snakes.
on August 2, 2011
Contains basic snake facts and was especially pleased to see 4 basic classifications of snakes which many other snake books somehow don't include. Lovely large and colorful pictures and enough info to ignite further interest in snake-ology !! Especially good for the little ones as they get to see the amazing colors and varieties, just enough to hold their short attention spans.
on November 21, 2012
I purchased this book for my 3-year-old great-nephew, who seems to be "obsessed" with snakes. The pictures are very colorful, but there are just not very many in this book. Then again, for the price, I suppose the publisher cannot print very many full-color full-page pictures. Probably, next time, I'd choose a book that would have more pictures.
on January 9, 2014
This book is waaaaay smaller than I expected it to be. The information in it is not formatted in a way that I would find intriguing as a child. Either way, the child I gifted this to was excited about it, and I'm sure she'll find it interesting.
on May 6, 2015
Great book!!!
on October 2, 2015
Great
on August 20, 2013
Very disappointed in this. Thought is would show more pictures and not just reading. I want to see the actual picture of the snakes and titles