Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35.00. Details
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Snap Circuits Battery Eliminator
|Price:||$19.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.75 (4%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- No More Batteries needed for Snap Circuit Projects
- Use instead of the Battery Module in your Snap Circuit projects
- Produces 3 different voltages: 3.0, 5.0, 6.0 volts
- For use on 120V electrical outlet, does NOT work on 240V outlets
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Part of the Award Winning Snap-Circuits educational electronics series from Elenco Electronics
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
* Saves batteries
* Supports 3V, 5V and 6V depending on which way you connect it
* Attaches your circuits to the wall, which can be annoying
* The connection can be flaky at times
* If you plug it in in 6V mode to a 3V circuit, you could burn stuff out
Overall if you're a teacher or a hard-core Snap Circuits fan, this is worthwhile. If you're an occasional user of your kit, probably not worth it since most circuits don't draw much power.
TIP: For circuits which use two battery packs (6V), replace one of the battery packs with this unit on the 6V side, and the other battery pack with a "3" connector.
Each snap is a different V. The 2 left snaps are 3V, the 2 right are 6V and the top middle 5V. If you use the wrong v you can blow your parts. My son and I didn't know you had to check which pattern uses which V and he blew his lights and speaker.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A must have if your child enjoys playing with the snap circuits otherwise you will blow through batteries. Definitely worth the price.Published 6 days ago by CPH
Got my grandson the snap circuits starter kit last Christmas and I thought he would have lots more fun if he didn't have to use batteries. Read morePublished 6 days ago by cj
Did not come with the yellow piece to hook it into the circuit board.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer