5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised
I was looking for a tripod mount for my iPhone 4 when I stumbled across this product. Glad I did. Works great. Chose this over competing products for a few reasons. One, I was just looking for a tripod mount, nothing more. Second was cost. This is a fantastic value when priced against other iPhone 4 accessories.

The customer service received from the seller was...
Published on March 11, 2011 by M. Sargent

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but...
It holds the iphone without case very tigth, which I guess is safe, however it is so tight that there is no room for the screen protector which peeled off. now I have to change the protector. If not for that It would be 5 stars
Published on March 19, 2012 by G. C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised, March 11, 2011
M. Sargent "serenity now" (Lenexa, Kansas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SnapMount SM1 Tripod Mount for iPhone 4 and 4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)

The customer service received from the seller was an added bonus. Definitely would recommend this product / seller without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product Gives You Quality Video, April 17, 2011
The Snapmount is a must for anyone who cares about quality of the video they shoot with their iPhone 4. It is solidly built and allows you to attach your iPhone either vertically or horizontally to a standard tripod mount. I use it with my readySTEADY readySTEADY pocket stabilizer, and the combination is fantastic. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little product for iPhone video, April 3, 2011
I was looking to buy a small HD video camera for quick videos for our business and then hit myself on the head when I remembered one of the reasons I upgraded to the iPhone 4 was the video enhancement.
So on to Google and looked for a way to stabilize the little guy when shooting. After being amazed at the variety of products out there, I found this one. At first I was a bit skeptical since it didn't look very impressive, but for the price here on Amazon, I thought I would give it a try.
And guess what, after coming in just 2 days, without paying any special fee for quick shipment, it was just as cool as the pictures.
I immediately hooked it on a tripod and did a quick video of a window vinyl install at our business. It does everything I need it for as an amateur photographer, I'm sure I will find even more uses for it as time goes on. The product and shipping were better than I would expect, I highly recommend the product and vendor.

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid product, March 28, 2011
I have to admit that when I first opened the product, I was slightly disappointed. I expected the mount to be made out of a harder plastic, and when I held it in my hand, it felt very light, but it's actually surprisingly sturdy. The mount perfectly snaps onto an Iphone 4, making it impossible for the phone to fall out. However, you can't mount an iphone 4 with a cover and it also doesn't work on older iphone models, which might turn off some buyers. The price might seem a little much for a piece of plastic, but I can't complain when it does it's job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME TRIPOD MOUNT, October 15, 2011
i READ ALOT OF REVIEWS FOR SEVERAL DIFFERENT MOUNTS. I LIKED THIS ONE SO I ORDERED IT AND IT SHIPPED FAST AND GOT HERE QUICK. AS FOR THE PRODUCT IT IS GREAT. IT'S NOT HARD PLASTIC IT HAS A LITTLE FLEXIBILITY SO IT'S EASY TO GET ON AND OFF. THE MOUNT HOLES ARE BRASS SO AS LONG AS U DON'T WRENCH IT DOWN THEY WILL LAST AND THEY ARE NOT PLASTIC SO THAT'S GOOD AND FOR THE PRICE UNDER 20 BUCKS GOOD VALUE TOO.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but..., March 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars totally awesome!!, September 19, 2011
Must get! This is the best accessory you could get for your iPhone! Excellent with a mini tripod! video and pictures are blast with this accessory!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great on bike, June 5, 2014
used it a few times on my road bike. does a great job at keeping phone secure. I upgraded phone and gave it away for someone else to use. have not heard any negative feedback.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, May 18, 2014
I use this for my iPhone 4 on both a standard tripod and a smaller, table-top tripod, to make videos for my Youtube channel. No complains! It holds my phone snug, even after over 100 insert and removals. The gripping corners have not snapped nor loosened. It attaches easily to any tripod. Good product!

4.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful product, December 19, 2013
A wonderful product

It was beautiful , and good industry , and favorable price , medium quality , and I would recommend the product to be in more options, where I hope that there will be many colors and designs , gives a chance to choose.