5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Popcorn we've EVER used!
We only like WHITE popcorn, and the only grocery store option where we live is Jolly Time, which is not bad. For fun, we started ordering various white popcorns online, and THIS is BY FAR the VERY BEST white popcorn!! Wish it were a little less expensive, but we've decided that it really is THAT much better than others. We are now Snappy white popcorn snobs! :)
Published on December 4, 2011 by annie doll

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy this again
Quality control is bad... as in pieces of garbage in with corn. Ugh! Do not like this at all. We tried Bob's Red Mill white popcorn and that is SO much better and cleaner, plus it pops up fluffier and has a fresher taste. It may be a little more than Snappy, but you get what you pay for.
Published on December 21, 2012 by Hummingbirds

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Popcorn we've EVER used!, December 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Popcorn, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
Snappy White Popcorn is excellent. It pops up nicely, and has a great texture. It is extremely fresh. As for taste it is 100 times better than the store brands. (IMO) Give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt a little silly ordering this on line, October 2, 2012
Red Ink (Pasadena, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
For my daughter's birthday I ordered her a Stir Crazy popcorn maker. I was busy and knew I didn't have time to run to the grocery store. I ordered the popcorn on line too. We made the popcorn using organic coconut oil. We were shocked to see almost every kernel popped. 1/2 cup and the popper was full. The popcorn was big and fluffy. The flavor was good. The first time we put butter and salt on it. The second time just salt and it was great! We placed it in baggies and took it to the movies. Okay - so maybe that sounds a bit cheap however our popcorn was fresh, tasty, and healthy as compared to the movie theater popcorn.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy this again, December 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Popcorn, July 13, 2012
Joan D. Carris (Beaufort, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
Snappy's White Popcorn is perfect. It's hulless, tiny, tender and crunchy when popped, and it always pops. We keep it in the freezer so it's always fresh, and more importantly, ALWAYS HERE when we want some. As midwesterners, we know corn, okay? And this is the best!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stones in the jar., November 9, 2013
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
This jar of popcorn had stones all throughout it. I am glad I noticed before I grabbed a handful. Also, if it's not marked on the jar "certified organic or non-gmo", then it is most likely not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snappy White Popcorn, December 26, 2011
MIKE RYAN (PERKINSTON, MS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
Although the kernels may not be as large and fluffy when popped, we really enjoyed our first pop. Has a great flavor and consistency.
We recommend using a hot air popper over a microwave. We had very few no-pops.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty popcorn, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
Hard popcorn is so hard to find! This was the worst popcorn ever. It had foreign chunks in it
and tasted gross! I received a full refund from Amazon. Do NOT buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars You must try this popcorn, September 26, 2012
Robert Bouillon "Robear" (Cranston, RI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
I purchased a hot air popcorn popper because my kids love popcorn, and it's a healthy snack.

I 'accidentally' ordered the white popcorn, having no idea what I was doing, and I have to say that no other popcorn compares. We went through the entire container. When I re-ordered, I decided to try the regular yellow popcorn, and it just wasn't the same. If I could describe the difference, I would say that yellow popcorn tastes 'stale' in comparison. The white popcorn tastes crisper and more fresh.

As for the flavor, well, we use Kernel Seasons seasoning generously, so we don't taste much more than the cheddar cheese :)

I'm considering giving the rest of this yellow popcorn tub away so I have an excuse to buy another tub of the white popcorn.

For how we eat it, this popcorn is absolutely the best!

NOTE: I also recommend the Misto oil spray. We use this and Kernel seasons as a healthy alternative to butter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low pop rate, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
What more to say? Lots of un-popped kernels every time. I've never had such a poor pop rate with any other brand I've tried.

update: when I got close to the bottom of the container, I found what appear to be three small clods of dirt mixed in with the popcorn.

Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds