5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Popcorn we've EVER used!
We only like WHITE popcorn, and the only grocery store option where we live is Jolly Time, which is not bad. For fun, we started ordering various white popcorns online, and THIS is BY FAR the VERY BEST white popcorn!! Wish it were a little less expensive, but we've decided that it really is THAT much better than others. We are now Snappy white popcorn snobs! :)
Published on December 4, 2011 by annie doll

1.0 out of 5 stars Popcorn is great, the other stuff in the container isn't
This is our second container of Snappy White Popcorn and overall we had really enjoyed it. The first container we had no issues with -- the popcorn works very well with our Great Northern stove top popper and tastes great with just coconut oil and sea salt.

Published 17 months ago by Heather

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Popcorn we've EVER used!, December 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Popcorn, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
Snappy White Popcorn is excellent. It pops up nicely, and has a great texture. It is extremely fresh. As for taste it is 100 times better than the store brands. (IMO) Give it a try.

1.0 out of 5 stars Popcorn is great, the other stuff in the container isn't, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)

Our second, and most recent, container however has had more than just popcorn in it. Every so often (at least every third batch I pull out with the measuring scoop) contains what I'm really hoping are small pebbles. Unfortunately, they're about the right size for rodent droppings, and it's grossed us out enough that we couldn't use the rest of the package (I know there are things like that in pretty much everything we eat, but I'm not going to willfully dump it into the popcorn popper!).

I don't know if their quality control has just gone downhill or they got a bad batch, but after this second container I can't recommend the product to anyone. (And after reviewing the customer submitted pictures, it would appear this is not an isolated incident.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt a little silly ordering this on line, October 2, 2012
Red Ink (Pasadena, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
For my daughter's birthday I ordered her a Stir Crazy popcorn maker. I was busy and knew I didn't have time to run to the grocery store. I ordered the popcorn on line too. We made the popcorn using organic coconut oil. We were shocked to see almost every kernel popped. 1/2 cup and the popper was full. The popcorn was big and fluffy. The flavor was good. The first time we put butter and salt on it. The second time just salt and it was great! We placed it in baggies and took it to the movies. Okay - so maybe that sounds a bit cheap however our popcorn was fresh, tasty, and healthy as compared to the movie theater popcorn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Popcorn, July 13, 2012
Joan D. Carris (Beaufort, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
Snappy's White Popcorn is perfect. It's hulless, tiny, tender and crunchy when popped, and it always pops. We keep it in the freezer so it's always fresh, and more importantly, ALWAYS HERE when we want some. As midwesterners, we know corn, okay? And this is the best!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stones in the jar., November 9, 2013
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
This jar of popcorn had stones all throughout it. I am glad I noticed before I grabbed a handful. Also, if it's not marked on the jar "certified organic or non-gmo", then it is most likely not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lid and seal were broken, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
When the box arrived there were several kernels on the floor due to a small opening in the box. When I opened the box I found that the lid was busted in half and the paper seal wasn't sealed to the container so over 50% of the kernels were just floating around in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars You must try this popcorn, September 26, 2012
Robert Bouillon "Robear" (Cranston, RI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
I purchased a hot air popcorn popper because my kids love popcorn, and it's a healthy snack.

I 'accidentally' ordered the white popcorn, having no idea what I was doing, and I have to say that no other popcorn compares. We went through the entire container. When I re-ordered, I decided to try the regular yellow popcorn, and it just wasn't the same. If I could describe the difference, I would say that yellow popcorn tastes 'stale' in comparison. The white popcorn tastes crisper and more fresh.

As for the flavor, well, we use Kernel Seasons seasoning generously, so we don't taste much more than the cheddar cheese :)

I'm considering giving the rest of this yellow popcorn tub away so I have an excuse to buy another tub of the white popcorn.

For how we eat it, this popcorn is absolutely the best!

NOTE: I also recommend the Misto oil spray. We use this and Kernel seasons as a healthy alternative to butter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snappy White Popcorn, December 26, 2011
MIKE RYAN (PERKINSTON, MS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
Although the kernels may not be as large and fluffy when popped, we really enjoyed our first pop. Has a great flavor and consistency.
We recommend using a hot air popper over a microwave. We had very few no-pops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable flavor, pops big and fluffy, not easy to burn-just good popcorn, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds (Grocery)
When we won a Little Bambino Popcorn Popper as a prize, I went looking for premium popcorn to use in this top-of-the-line machine.

Snappy didn't disappoint us. There is enough moisture in the kernels to keep popping long and steadily, so there are few unpopped kernels. The kernels are big, soft, and tasty.

Great performance from a performance brand, and the screw-top keeps the kernels slightly moist, so the popcorn supply won't go stale.

Recommended.