Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Snapware 6032 Large 2 Layer-Cupcake Keeper” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 35% off the $32.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Snapware 6032 Large 2 Layer-Cupcake Keeper
|Sale:||$23.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.49 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Snapware 1098736 10" X 14" Cupcake Keeper
- Give your homemade goodies the protection they need
- Stackable design with two tiers consisting of a plastic tray with a specially designed cup for carrying cupcakes
- Each tier latches to the other and shares one lid with a handle
- The product is from United States
- Cupcake keeper
- Stackable design with two tiers consisting of a plastic tray with a specially designed-cup for carrying-Cupcakes
- Holds up to 24-Cupcakes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Snapware Snap N' Stack 2 Layer Cookie and Cupcake Carrier
Established in 1994, the majority of Snapware products are produced in the brand's birthplace of Mira Loma, California. Snapware specializes in storage and organization solutions for the home and kitchen (dry and wet foods, crafts, seasonal storage, industrial, pet, garage, closet, and more). The brand's lines include Snapware Snap 'N Stack, Smart Store, GlassLock and Airtight Canisters and Containers. The driving force behind every product Snapware develops is a desire to help you organize your life. From food and home storage containers to the closet and beyond, Snapware has a container that will help you store, serve or transport your perishable and household items. We figure if we help you declutter your life, you'll be able to spend more time on the things that matter the most to you. Like taking your kids to the park, curling up with that book you've been saving or going out to dinner with your spouse or best friend. Our pledge to you is that we will continue to develop new organization solutions to help you simplify your life so that you can experience more of life's special moments.
The Snapware Snap 'N Stack Cookie and Cupcake Keeper is perfect for bringing treats to a picnic or party. Durable handle is great for portability and internal trays are reversible for cupcakes, cookies, and quarter sheet cakes.
- Durable handle for portability
- Clear plastic makes contents easy to see
- Internal trays to organize items
- Easy stacking
- Lifetime warranty
Package Quantity: 1 | Size: 2 Layers
Top Customer Reviews
The carrier is modular in design. You can use the top and bottom rack at the same time or just the top rack. This is great. I just think it is really nice that if I don't need the entire carrier I can leave half of it at home.
Inside the carrier are trays that have handles. This is great because it means your cake, cupcakes, or cookies do not get stuck in the carrier when you put them in there. The trays are also reversible. One side has holders for cupcakes and the other side is smooth for cookies or 1/4 sheet cakes. The handles flip around as well so you can still easily remove the items.
Overall, this item is well built and easy to use. It has lots of little features that other products don't seem to have. I would definitely purchase this again.
Advantages that I feel this model has over others include the following:
- the detachable second layer means that you can carry 1 or 2 dozen cupcakes with equal ease (rather than just having one big box with a number of shelves, which is awkward for small loads)
- the rectangular shape and removable/ reversible cupcake trays make this practical for carrying square, rectangular, and loaf cakes, or other foodstuffs (cookies, scones, savouries) rather than being a single-use cupcake-only item
- the handle and trays appear quite sturdy
Possible downsides to this item:
- It does not appear to be designed to be airtight, meaning that it is better suited to cupcake transport rather than storage
- Some cupcake carriers include a tray with smaller slots for mini cupcakes, which could be useful on occasion. However, I'm happy to pass up that option for the convenience of the smooth side of the trays.
- The plastic used on the locks that attach the top tray to the lid/ handle, and the bottom tray to the top tray, appears to be much flimsier than that used in the trays/lid themselves. I plan to use a strap around the carrier to hopefully avoid potential disasters if, when carrying heavy load by the handle, one or both of the trays drops off. It may never happen, but it never hurts to be prepared in advance! One could also carry it by the bottom rather than the handle when it is very full.
All in all, I am pleased with this item and hope to get much use out of it in the coming years.
I will keep this storage container for sheet cakes but will never again ruin another batch of cupcakes. Also, in my second attempt I had to secure each cupcake before frosting and decorating. This was obvisouly to ensure I wouldn't have to handle them after decoration and risk messing them up with my own hands. I knew it was the right effort to take but having to pipe and decorate each cupcake after they were all secured close to one another in the keeper was a bit of a task. It might not sound all that difficult but it was definitely inconvenient for me since I'm used to decorating cupcakes individually and with the freedom of added space.
I would not recommend this item for anyone looking to transport cupcakes. For me it was a big disappointment. Stick with the "Progressive International Collapsible Cupcake and Cake Carrier".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These carriers are work horses for bakers and moms needing to carry treats places. They hold a sheet cake or dozens of cookies or cupcakes. Read morePublished 6 days ago by THeins
I love this carrier!! it fit enough for the class and some extra!! with the plastic pieces I am trying to be a bit careful as I have read they will pop off. But so far so good! Read morePublished 13 days ago by Amy R.
This is such a handy carrier. I feel like I'm constantly sending cupcakes to school for some party or the other, and this container is perfect for that. Read morePublished 13 days ago by RLM
I love this carrier. I load my cupcakes up with icing, and there is plenty of room for extra icing and decorations on top.Published 22 days ago by Julie
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. She is a mom of 2 preschool aged children. The days of carrying cupcakes to school & parties are just beginning. She loves this keeper. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love these! I bought 2 to transport cupcakes. They work great and look nice.Published 1 month ago by kempsterduo
received mine today but it only came with one layer plus 1 tray, very disappointed because I need it soon. Will be returning itPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I've used this a few times now and am super impressed. No, it is not easy to store, but I've found it to be super sturdy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by pollycracker8892
I have used this for cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and a cake during my Wilton decorating class. In all cases it has held up well to travel and transport - the snaps have not come... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Krystal