Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.02 shipping
Snapware 38 Piece Airtight Plastic Storage Container Set
|Price:||$39.47 + $11.54 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Containers also nest for easy storage and 4 latches seal lids for freshness
- Strong durable handle perfect for transporting
- Snap lock lids with silicone seals opens and shuts easily
- Color coded lids allows easy matching to vessel
- BPA Free and Dishwasher safe (top level)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I already owned a set of Snapware, but when I saw this set at the local big box store (rhymes with "bosco") I couldn't resist.
Snapware is airtight and leakproof, made from polypropylene, made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty. They've been making square boxes for years, but this set is finally targeted at the lunchbox set. Wonderful.
From smallest to largest:
- The "mini-bowls" (red gasket) hold four ounces, about the same size as a pudding cup. They'll also do well for dipping sauces.
- The mini squares (reddish purple gasket) are 4"x4" and 2" deep. Good for desserts.
- The shallow small rectangles (blue-green gasket) are 4"x6", and also 2" deep. Good for carrot sticks and such. The deep small rectangles are the same size (and share lids) and are 4.5" deep - perfect for sandwiches (packed on edge).
- The shallow medium rectangles (purple gasket) are 6"x8", and also 2" deep. The right size for a folded tortilla or cut pita bread, or an oversized sandwich. The deep medium rectangles are the same size but 4.5" deep.
- The divided medium rectangles are the same size and depth as the shallow medium rectangles (and will share lids with them, and with the deep medium rectangles).Read more ›
I just bought a set, in spite of the negative reviews, and largely because it was the top choice of America's Test Kitchen. The instructions say you should remove the gaskets from the lids and wash everything before first use, so I did. As I was removing the gaskets I noticed that some of them weren't inserted all the way. When I replaced them I noticed that it is NOT EASY to get them inserted properly - and when gasket wasn't in all the way, the lid was almost impossible to snap closed.
I hunted around for a tool to push the gaskets into the grooves, and I found that the blunt end of a bamboo skewer worked well. After reassembling all the lids I tested each one, and they all snap just fine.
This 38 piece set is perfect for my at-work lunches and dinners. It even has the smaller containers that can be used for condiments (spread mayo, catsup, or mustard on your sandwich right before you eat for a fresh tasting meal rather than at the time of making resulting in soggy bread). I prefer keeping my meat and bread separate too for the freshest taste! You can store meat & cheese in the .48liter container; enough for two sandwiches. Divided containers are great for home-cooked dishes so foods don't mix before reheating; yet they microwave together for convenience and serving (like a TV dinner).
Most of us need to save money in this economy and having this Snapware set allows me to pack light and utilize right-sized containers. The disposable Ziplock are nice but re-use makes them look very old fast and they aren't cheap enough to warrant repurchasing. Plus sometimes the Ziplock brand leaks, whereas Snapware has the rubber gaskets in the lids and four tight snaps around each container making them totally leak-proof!
I have the 14 piece set.
Snapware containers are airtight and leakproof. The set comes with all kinds of different size containers, perfect for storing left overs. They are durable and stack well in your fridge, which is a bonus. I'm always trying to make room for leftovers. The containers are microwave safe, dishwasher safe and freezer safe, so you can go right from the freezer to the microwave.
I love the fact that they can all be stacked inside each other to save space in your cupboard when not being used.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this product as "air tight" to keep moths out of my food. Guess what? Doesn't work. My couscous is full of moths. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I would not recommend these storage containers at all!!! The lids are extremely hard to put on and the tabs break off too easily!!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Garbage- every single lid has broken snaps!! Should not even get one star!! Lids don't even snap down!!Published 2 months ago by kathy
Pricy for what you get. I thought I loved them, but they scratch and get miscolored very easily, in addition, the rubber bands that seal them fall off and break easily. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jenn
All items meet my expectations but the true test will be in how long they last. One of snap locks on one of the lids was broken off when the package arrived at my home. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Ron B.
I have some old Snapware that LOOKS identical to this, and is great, but this new stuff is very brittle plastic. The little snap wings break off all the time. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Bill
Have had these for years. Whenever a little tab messes up (they have since been redesigned) Snapware will send us a new one. Very pleased that they are made in the USA.Published 10 months ago by Matt&Mary