Snapware Glasslock Glass Storage Containers with Lids 18pc Set Nesting Design
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Glasslock Set Includes: 4 round containers, 5 rectangle containers, 9 matching lids, Ideal for serving and storing
- BPA FREE, Airtight, Leakproof, Dishwasher Safe, Safe for microwave cooking
- Clear, Stainproof Glass Containers, Durabel Silicone Seal
- Rectangular Containers: 2x 1.4cups, 2x 3.2cups, 1x 5.9cups with matching lids
- Round Containers: 2x 1.3cups, 2x 2.3cups with 4 matching lids
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
* Silicone snap seal is completely airtight. I can put an avocado, and it won't brown after a few days.
* Seal gasket is relatively easy to clean, compared to other systems without snap, like Pyrex No Leak.
* Containers nest when storing in the cabinet.
* Chips easily. I treated it gently, but I had chips in 3 bowls in a month. I will probably go with Pyrex in the future. All the pros cannot outweigh this con.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am glad that I waited to do this review. After having a while, the lids started molding and the lids don't fit right. The first month or so, they were great.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a hazard. I have called World Kitchen and US Product Safety to file complaints against this product. I own two sets as I was trying to rid my family of BPA plastic. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Evan Wolf
Glass shards. Not good. And not just on initial use, they keep coming. Will return to seller.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
very durable, easy to clean. seals very well. they are heavy but very good.Published 10 months ago by Engineer001
I wanted glass containers to replace my plastic ones. But the lids aren't the easiest to use. They're far easier to remove than get on. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Retrohobbit
Tops neither snap nor seal. I loveD the idea of using glass for storing and freezing but within months these containers are no longer working. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jane F.
One of the latches on one of the lids was sent broken. The other latches on the lid still work thoughPublished 12 months ago by adam
Love the set. I haven't had it long but my sister has had hers for a while and loves it. Seal so that stuff doesn't leak.Published 13 months ago by DMonster
The price, variety, and number of containers is good. The glass is great.
The lids have many crevices that take some effort to clean, and they are not microwave safe... Read more