Fairly Legal 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Satisfaction After being fired, Kate returns to work and mediates a case between a corporation and former employee whose granddaughter claims he was exposed to harmful chemicals. Guest starring: Mark Moses.
2. Start Me Up Justin asks Kate to negotiate a deal between the FBI and a local hospital. The case seems simple until Kate discovers another patient was bumped from the donor list to accommodate the FBI.
3. Bait And Switch Judge Nicastro orders Kate to mediate an insurance dispute between a fishing boat Captain and a deckhand who suffered a debilitating accident.
4. Shine A Light Kate mediates a severance package for an aeronautics company and its exiting employee only to discover a deeper mystery surrounding his termination.
5. Gimme Shelter While mediating bankruptcy negotiations, Kate decides to help a client who's unable to pay his mortgage because of a drug-dealer tenant.
6. What They Seem Kate joins Ben as he represents the victim of alleged police brutality against Justin and the SF Police Department who claim innocence.
7. Teenage Wasteland Kate and Lauren clash over strategy when the private school Kate attended asks her to mediate a dispute with an expelled student.
8. Ripple of Hope When Kate enlists Ben's help in turning a prison mediation into a personal crusade, both discover that their romantic feelings for each other are hard to avoid.
9. Kiss Me Kate Kate and Ben come to Judge Nicastro's rescue when a contract dispute becomes a war with the transit workers' union.
10. Shattered Kate is mediating a negligence complaint when a surprise witness pits her and Ben against Justin and District Attorney Davidson.
11. Borderline Kate and Ben travel to Lake Tahoe to settle a jurisdictional dispute only to find out that a long unsolved murder is at the heart of the matter.
12. Force Majeure In an effort to woo Kate, Justin introduces her to a Brazilian singer and activist who may wind up costing him his election.
13. Finale Kate digs deeper when a news station fires a lesbian couple for fraternizing in the workplace. Also, Kate must choose between Justin and Ben.
Sneak Peek An early look at Season 2 of "Fairly Legal:" Frustrated with the endless bureaucracy and injustices she witnessed everyday as a top litigator, Kate Reed (Sarah Shahi), gave up her lawyer title to try working the system from a different angle: as a mediator.…
Love this show - too bad it was cancelled, as most of my favorites seem to be, so it is nice to be able to watch episodes without commercial interruptions.Published 2 days ago by Jean Clagett
I bought this DVD set solely because I like Sarah Shahi on Person of Interest. I had never seen or heard of this show before buying it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Doug Richard
I miss Fairly Legal a lot. I had recorded several episodes on DVR but inadvertently they got pushed out by later recordings. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sherry Waldman