Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sneaking Out (Southwestern Writers Collection)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

67%
33%
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 8, 2008
There really are only a few books a parent needs to "do it right." Joan Beck's "How to Raise a Brighter Child" and Prudence MackIntosh's essays in her trilogy of books: "Thundering Sneakers," Retreads," and "Sneaking Out." The MackIntosh books are better than chocolate, whether you have a boy or a girl. And on those frequent occasions when I am at my wits' end and rapidly losing perspective, her books bring me right back. You'll laugh with a lump in your throat the whole way through.
on July 3, 2011
I've followed Prudence Mackintosh's articles in Texas Monthly for over 30 years. This book is a great wrap-up of her years of raising boys, of which I have 4. I immediately bought a copy for my daughter's mother-in-law, who has 5 because what can you do besides laugh?
on January 5, 2014
SNEAKING OUT ISN'T AS FUNNY AS THE OTHER TWO BOOKS. BUT ITS ENJOYING AND FUNNY BUT I DO THINK THE FIRST TWO OR BETTER AND FUNNIER THEN THIS BOOK. BUT STILL THIS ONE ISFUNNY JUST NOT HILARIOUS. ITS WELL WRITTEN .AND PRETTY GOOD.