Questions & Answers
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
by Educational Insights
4.7 out of 5 stars (571)
$15.79
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
3 Sep 23, 2013
If the question is 3 then the answer could be what is 2+1
Sep 24, 2013 by Stefanie Kline
vote
Made in China. Developed in Southern California (Garden, CA) by Educational Insights. www.educationalinsights.com
Aug 22, 2013 by Laura Stickell
vote
You can have up to 4 players. Just as easily played with 2 or 3 players but more fun with 4.
Jan 31, 2014 by Bijou
vote
Yes, they are cardboard but they are quite strong.
May 6, 2013 by Delia Lanna
votes
I'm not exactly sure what those terms mean, but I can tell you that the box the game comes in is a very heavy duty cardboard and deep enough to hold all of the game pieces. In my experience, rectangular game boxes can tend to break down on the corners. This "Squirrel" game has irregular angles so there is no stress on the corners. The box does not crush easily because it is a thicker quality cardboard than the average board game.
Nov 14, 2013 by SueT
votes
Well the acorns are small. So if the 2 and 1/2 year old still puts items in their mouth I would say no. Also if their is a younger child in the house, no as well. But my son at 2 1/2, I would have bought it an played with supervision together. Hope this helps :)
Oct 19, 2013 by Sallie Frank
votes
A little like Hi Ho Cherry-o but with colors instead of counting.
Apr 28, 2014 by Meganp
votes
I bought this for my 2.5 yo. The game is simple, no words. Turn-taking was the hardest concept for my daughter at that age. It does have small Pisces so not for little ones that still put everything in their mouths.
Oct 28, 2013 by Robin718
votes
Age 4 and older
13 days ago by Amy Bissett
votes
There are different colored acorns and each player has to fill their "log" with one acorn of each color (blue, red, yellow, green and purple). There's a spinner you spin to see which color you can get. There's also other things on spinner like steal an acorn from another player, put your acrorns back, and. lose a turn. Real simple but great for kids.
Jan 31, 2014 by Lindley Peterson
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers