Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Sniper Elite V2 - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 36% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Sniper Elite V2 - Xbox 360
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Sniping Simulation Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing "kill cam" technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy's body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter and entrails fall out.
- Authenticity - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30 and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Use The Environment - The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Snipers Choice - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
- Multiplayer - Two Player Co-Op
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
You've crawled through muck and mud, crossed deadly mine fields and moved from tree to tree in the dead of night to get here. Crossing enemy lines isn't an easy task, but your hardest mission is now in front of you. You see your target standing on a balcony 300 yards away. Eliminate him, then everyone can head home to their loved ones. The wind is calm and so is your breath — but your heart isn't. Even a military-trained, dead-eye sharpshooter still gets nervous from time to time. You line up your prey in the crosshairs, exhale and squeeze the trigger.
down the enemy
Sniper Elite V2 plunges you into war-torn Berlin during the final frenzied battle between German and Russian forces during World War II. As a skillful sniper, you are enlisted to carry out dangerous and deadly missions throughout Berlin. Aside from high-powered weapons, you'll require skill, patience and cunning to accomplish you mission. While experiencing the anticipation and pressure of the hunt, you'll face life-changing choices that range from firing the perfect shot that will leave you exposed to snaking along a more difficult route in order to continue your mission. Arm yourself with authentic WWII-era weapons, including the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and take varying factors into account such as gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more while lining up your shot. Use the environment to your advantage. Move into position, observe the target, eliminate the quarry and slip away undetected. Follow your bullet from barrel to target thanks to the return of the bullet cam, and learn what happens when the bullet enters your enemy's body with the X-ray Kill Cam. See hearts and lungs tear, bones and teeth shatter, livers burst and more in gory, graphic detail. Make sure your aim is steady and your breath is calm before squeezing the trigger — the fate of the war is in your hands.
- Sight-in your scope and load your rifle for an adrenaline-pumping, realistic sniping experience in the heart of war-torn Berlin
- Use skill, patience and cunning to accomplish your mission while handling the anticipation and pressure of the hunt and facing life-changing decisions
- Take gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more into account as you sight-in your target in this realistic simulation of military sharpshooting
- Experience the gratification of knowing where your shot traveled with the return of the bullet cam which follows the bullet on its full trajectory from barrel to target in a slow-motion sequence
- Witness the gory details with the amazing X-ray Kill Cam which shows what happens when your bullet enters an enemy's body — see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, bones and teeth shatter and entrails fall out
- Arm yourself and take down your targets with authentic weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30
- Explore authentic World War II Berlin locations, and dress your character with uniforms modeled after the originals
- Take advantage of the environment around you to move into position, observe the prey, take the shot and slip away unnoticed
- Make tough choices while in the battlefield, from firing the perfect shot that will leave you exposed to taking a more difficult route that will allow you to continue your mission
- Sequel to 2005's Sniper Elite
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
The mission will suck you in and the kill cam is awesome and I never every got sick of that. I played through the whole game, which I must say was short, but very enjoyable. I even bought the DLC, as who would not like a chance to shoot Hitler - be warned that it will take most people just 25 minutes to beat at a $10 price tag.
The game also allows for campaign co-op to where you can have a buddy play the campaign with you which puts a different element to the game, in other words some re-playability after you complete the game on single player. You don't get as many full kill-cam shots playing with a buddy but it is a lot more fast paced and it's cool to share in the awesome shots you make with a buddy.
Seriously, since this game is so different and well put together I had to give it 5 stars. I mean really, look at Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Sniper Elite V2 blows that game away in many different ways. The kill cam in this game is way better, the AI's are better, the missions are better, and you don't get hung up on the environment (at least I didn't). Both games do have issues with AI spotting you though; I mean the regular soldiers not snipers, from a good distance. It is a lot worse in Sniper: Ghost Warrior though. They will spot you in that game even though you are hidden.Read more ›
Plus I kept finding "tricks" to the game that I didn't find or understand at first.
For example, when there is noise, some graphics appear in the upper-right corner of the screen. I didn't realize what that was for at first, but finally saw something about it disguising the noise you make. In most missions, the key to keep from getting swamped by enemies is to shoot foes when the noise graphic comes on. If he's isolated, nobody will know what's happened. Even if an enemy sees the guy go down, they can't tell where the shot came from and thus won't return fire.
Another feature I didn't use much the first time is to use the binocular's right-trigger feature to mark as many opponents as possible with red arrows. Once the fighting starts, it's very helpful to know where the enemies are, especially if they try to outflank or charge you.
This is really stupid, I know, but I didn't stumble across pressing up on the left analog stick to jump-zoom the rifle until after I played the game a couple of times, and that really made things easier, especially when shooting very distant and/or small targets like gas tank caps.
Even though it is a fun game, I don't think that it is remotely close to being worth more than $30.Read more ›
Perspective on sniping feels fresh and engaging; kill-cam always a blast; single player provides plenty of tension-filled challenging moments; multiplayer fairly solid.
Linear mission design; campaign can feel repetitive well before it's over; A.I. spotty at times; graphics have room for improvement; lack of enough voice acting and music.
The game brings a pretty unique feel to traditional point-and-click sniping. Bullets drop almost as soon as they leave the barrel of your rifle, and when this is coupled with wind, there is a good amount of fun guesswork involved in trying to get that bullseye headshot. When you make a particularly good kill, there will be a very grisly, spectacular, and satisfying killcam showing your bullet going through an X-ray rendering of the enemy's body, piercing through bones and organs. The single player overall is worth a playthrough, as it definitely throws quite a few curveballs that'll challenge even the oldest veteran of the shooter genre. The multiplayer is pretty solid and models itself closely after the gameplay of the single player.
On the downside however, the mission design itself is quite linear. All missions lead you through a narrow set of waypoints that don't allow for even the slighest veering off-course. You never get the sensation that you can approach a battlefield at a different or better angle, as encounters feel very much scripted. Also, the campaign itself becomes a bit formulaic and dry well before it's over, as each mission is nothing but a "go there and kill those guys" type of thing. The enemy itself slowly starts to feel like rifle fodder once you become used to the generic A.I.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really enjoy Sniper games, and this was great.
The first was pretty bad, but don't let that discourage you. Read more
From what i had heard about this game it sounded really cool(the xray killcam is) but when i actually started playing this game it became clear that there was going to be a lot of... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Eric J