Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sno-Jack Snow Scooter
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 27, 2008
My 7 year old loves this snow scooter. His 14 year brother also enjoys this. This shipped fast and was packaged well. We received a lot of snow and this is perfect for them to play with. The boys wouldn't come in the house because they wanted to keep playing.
on February 23, 2009
I bought two of these, one for each of my boys. They really like them. However, they don't recommend you go down a bumpy hill because the front could get stuck and you will fly head over heals. We know this from experience.
on December 27, 2010
Hi im anthony and i'm telling you you should get 1 because its perfect for a day like today I was just using mine.
If u buy 1 of these i bet u will never let it go again. Its like a snowboard and scooter.
on February 3, 2009
This scooter is a lot of fun. It is wider than it looks so easy to balance on. Handle makes it easy to steer and control, brake in back slows and stops when needed. Both kids love it (6 and 9 years old.)
on January 12, 2009
I purchased the Snow-Jack for my 10 Year Brother for Christmas. He loved it! Being a snowboarder myself, the Snow-Jack is built well and glides smooth down hills in the snow. Overall, i'm impressed.
on December 22, 2008
This is for my 12 year old son, we live in South Dakota, with tons of snow. This scooter is AWESOME, everyone wants one, and he has the only one in town.
on January 16, 2009
I bought this for my son and he loves it. It is the only thing he wants to use in the snow!
on January 12, 2009
My kids all argue about who gets to ride this one. Neat concept. Very sturdy. A fun ride.
on January 6, 2009
My son absolutey loves this snow scooter. He is 11 and has used it a lot since Christmas.
on January 18, 2009
Kids used this only one time because they had a hard time controlling the steering.

See 1 answered question