5.0 out of 5 stars Sno Seal is simply wonderful!
Published on July 1, 2011 by R. Davis

3.0 out of 5 stars Details on product inaccurate. Not 7oz. Not 4 oz. 3.5.
The product itself deserves 5 stars as it is awesome! I use this for all my FRYE boots, purses etc. However this is not a costly item folks. It's BEESWAX. Plain and simple. The amazon description said 7oz in the drop down box to order. I received 3.5 oz like many others. FIX this please!! You are making us pay too much money for a small jar.
Published 12 months ago by Wisconsin Winters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sno Seal is simply wonderful!, July 1, 2011
As has probably been mentioned before: if you use Sno-Seal on light colored boots, it will make them much darker. Luckily for me I prefer dark boots. So, when I found out that I needed to waterproof my new steel-toe boots I didn't hesitate to buy Sno-Seal as was recommended to me. I didn't bother baking my boots, I actually used my blow dryer to heat them up and that seemed to work just fine. Best yet, after several months of rain and snow I don't yet see a need for reapplying the seal. This stuff works great! Sidenote: I did receive the tube, not the jar w/ applicator, but there shouldn't be any difference between the two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, December 1, 2011
Easy to apply and does a wonderful job! My shoes have survived many rainstorms and puddles thank to this. I live in NYC and all commuting is done by foot. This is a must if you have nice shoes and want to protect your investment. Keeps shoes from getting water damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, I would buy again., July 9, 2014
This review is from: Sno Seal 3.5 Oz Jar W/ Applicator (Misc.)
Works great, but supplied applicator fell apart. It seals the leather and makes it water repellant, I am not sure about its conditioning properties. FYI, it will darken your leather. To give you an idea, your leather color will show as if it were damp, not completely wet. I hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Sno Seal 3.5 Oz Jar W/ Applicator (Misc.)
After having my boots get wet inside, I researched for a product like this to waterproof them. I followed their instructions and it worked fantastic the next time I had to wear them in messy weather. I used a heat gun to warm the shoes and you have to be careful not to over do it, but it made the product work great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sno Seal - The BOMB!, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Sno Seal 3.5 Oz Jar W/ Applicator (Misc.)
Sno Seal is the best thing I have found too waterproof my boots. Been using it now for 20 plus years. The applicator is a big plus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Sno Seal 3.5 Oz Jar W/ Applicator (Misc.)
Sno-seal has been around for ever. This stuff is great. I learned about this when I was a kid. I remembered my dad heating up his L.L. Bean duck boots in the oven. it worked well then, as it does now.
....I like dry feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, December 27, 2013
Charlie (Vineyard Haven, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sno Seal 3.5 Oz Jar W/ Applicator (Misc.)
I have been using Sno Seal for many many years with great results. This is a much smaller container than I'm used to, but good for travel, or to toss in your pack. Only 4 stars because the applicator is pretty much useless. I have always used the wife's hair dryer to heat the leather, and my bare hand to work the Sno Seal into the leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Sno Seal 3.5 Oz Jar W/ Applicator (Misc.)
First off, I never leave feed back on an item. This stuff is truly amazing. Just heat up your boots and apply. I put more than I thought I needed, and then just hit it with a heat gun and it sucked right into the leather. My boots look like new again. I tested in the snow, and it works perfect. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have Been using this for years!!, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Sno Seal 3.5 Oz Jar W/ Applicator (Misc.)
I LOVE this product it is the best protection I have ever used on my leather shoes,boots, and bags and it genuinely works very well. It will make the color of your item darker and richer though ( which I like) so if you want to keep the exact color this is not for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Details on product inaccurate. Not 7oz. Not 4 oz. 3.5., December 12, 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Sno Seal 3.5 Oz Jar W/ Applicator
$12.33
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.