Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 2, 2014
Bought this pillow and cover for my wife for comfort during the pregnancy. My only issue with it is that I have been fully replaced in the bedroom.
11 comment55 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2010
This cover is 100% cotton and quite soft, unlike the cover that comes with the Snoogle. It feels like a nice T-shirt, and it's easy to put on because of the zipper. I'm still a bit irritated that the Snoogle doesn't come with a 100% cotton, soft, zippered cover, but alas, it doesn't. And given how much time I spend with my Snoogle, I decided it was worth spending the extra money to have a nicer feeling cover. I'd give it five stars if it didn't seem like such a rip-off.
0Comment39 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
Much easier to use than the regular, ridiculous Snoogle cover. I think the fabric used could be thicker, but it is nice and soft. I like the heather grey, it doesn't show stains as much as the white one does. It could be easier to put on, though. The zipper should be even longer, because it is still difficult to stuff the curved ends into the case, and like I said, it's a bit thin and I worry I could rip it while stuffing. I'm taking a star off because what irritates me is that this product even exists. Snoogle sells a useful pregnancy pillow with an utterly ridiculous cover that is not practical. This cover should be the one that comes with the stupid thing in the first place. They are treating their customers like fools to sell such an impossible standard cover, and the price for this one isn't exactly cheap. If you love your snoogle, this cover is a nice upgrade. But it irritates me that it's necessary at all.
0Comment30 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2014
At first I loved this product. It's very soft and easy to take on and off the pillow, the zipper and stretchiness of the fabric is great. However, it meets flammability requirements, in other words, contains toxic chemicals. It clearly states on the tag.

I only noticed this because after I got pregnant I had these horrible rashes on my eyes and could not figure out what they were from. Somedays they were inflamed and painful and would not go away. I am now 8 months pregnant and only sleeping on my left side. This is how I discovered that the rash was from the pillow! After a week of solely sleeping on my left side I only had a rash on the left eye. So I put a regular pillow case over the top of the pillow to try and protect my skin and it helped. It is my understanding that our skin is more sensitive during pregnancy but I am very disappointed. Why do all of our products need to be filled with so many chemicals?! Especially ones that we are in constant contact with all night!

I still give it a 3 star rating because it does not claim to be organic or non-toxic. The pillow case is otherwise great and unfortunately, I cannot sleep comfotably without the pillow. The pillow case is definitely much nicer than what comes with the pillow and much easier to clean.
on September 26, 2015
This cover is much softer and more comfortable than the cover that comes with the snoogle. It's also easier to put on and take off.

Having said that, Leachco (the makers of the snoogle) should just offer an option to ship the snoogle with the upgraded cover already on and disregard the cover that originally comes with the snoogle entirely. It would save people the hassle of realizing how crappy the original cover is and having to buy the good cover separately.
on January 3, 2011
This product is advertised as 100% cotton. I received mine today and the label says 65% polyester, 35% cotton. I was hoping to get a cover that was 100% cotton because the poly-blend cover I already have is very rough to the touch. I'm disappointed that this product was not what it claimed to be.
22 comments14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2014
This cover with the zipper is so much easier to put on than the original cover. The rough texture of the Snoogle is still felt through the jersey so I use this over the original cover and it makes it much more tolerable.
on July 30, 2015
I've never been so disappointed in a product! When I received the snoogle cover, I washed it before putting it on my snoogle, so by that point I'd thrown the packaging away... well after it came out of the wash I began putting it on to my snoogle and I immediately saw holes all along the inner seam. It is literally bursting at the seams, but I hadn't even finished putting it on the snoogle! I should have known it might not be well made since the snoogle itself isn't exactly top quality.
on February 3, 2015
Great for the snooze. It makes it really easy to keep the snoogle clean.
review image review image
on January 1, 2016
I am 32 weeks pregnant and my Snoogle is my lifeline! I love it. I bought this Snoogle cover about 6 weeks ago and have washed it 6 times and the fabric around the zipper is ripping right out. I'm disappointed in the cover, but still live the Snoogle.