Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2012
Snore Rx Scented Pillow Liner 1 liner by Therascent Products

The only thing good about this product is the lovely lavender smell. I thought it worked the first night, but he ended up snoring later on in the night. He still snores loudly and I'm thinking of just getting the other SnoreRx mouthpiece. Most reviews I have read are positive.

This product does work in getting my husband to sleep fast because of the wonderful lavender smell. If you are having trouble sleeping and you are sensitive to smells, this may be wonderful to get, but NOT to prevent snoring. That's why I couldn't give it just one star because it does have that as a good quality. It's just not what the product's intentions were.
on April 2, 2012
I'm glad I was told about SnoreRx because I was running out of ideas for my fiance. I swear he sounds like a freight train.. ugh! <3 He doesn't realize how bad it 'cause HE gets to sleep. I got this as a free sample so wasn't sure what to expect and when it arrived I wondered how this little liner could possibly work. I put it under his pillowcase and hoped for the best. I noticed a difference the first night. At first he snored a little but soon he was sleeping quietly. No more freight train noises!!! I finally got a quiet nights sleep and he seems to have slept better too. THANK YOU!!!
on April 5, 2012
Hmm could these be planted reviews I wonder??
Lol

If you have snoring problems get examined & take the sleep test.
It is quite standard now & it is a lifesaver.

Products like this have 0 merit.
on August 16, 2012
I got a free sample of this in the mail, in hopes that my snoring would stop. Not sure if that would actually happen, the smell was so overwhelming, I couldn't stop gagging long enough to try to sleep. My room is filled with air fresheners, and I've been airing out the pillow and washed the pillowcase. The rest of my bedding is sprayed with fabric refresher and I still can't rid of the smell. Some say it smells like lavender, all I can smell is a rancid combination of Vics VapoRub/lavender/citronella. In addition, the adhesive is stuck to my pillow.

Not worth trying to get rid of snoring.
on April 2, 2012
I decided to take advantage of a free trial sample first to see if it worked before buying and although it took nearly two weeks to get the sample (evidently 50,000 other people had the same idea!),I am happy to say it really does work! Very easy to use, pleasant scent and worked as soon as he went to bed. I've since ordered a box so I am hoping for the same success as the free one I received.
on March 30, 2012
I don't have a memory foam pillow, but I loved the scent of SnoreRx. It was a little strong on day one, so I just opened the package in the morning so by the time I went to bed it had toned down a little. If you don't like eucalyptus and lavender you probably won't like this, but if you do it's a great scent and the product works well.
on March 26, 2012
I received a sample of this product and tried it, as per the directions. In the middle of the night I woke up nauseous from the overpowering smell, which clung to my pillow and my hair. I changed the pillow case, discarded the product, and washed my hair. Unfortunately, I cannon rid my memory foam pillow of the smell. I have been airing it out for 5 days, and it still smells. I called customer service, and after being cut off twice, they informed me that it "would go away in a couple of days". Since that is obviously not true, I am going to have discard a fairly new, $70.00 pillow. Beware of this product.
on March 31, 2012
I wanted to wait a bit before writing a review and what a wonderful month it has been! Finally I've found a product that stops my husbands snoring and what is great is that it worked from day one and every day since. I finally get a full nights sleep and he no longer gets my elbow or knee jabbed in his side! Love it,love it. Super easy to use AND it smells awesome too. Highly recommend for those who's spouses don't want to use nose strips.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Easy to use, don't even feel it on the pillow
Pleasant smell, reminds me of going to a spa
It works on the first use

Cons:
None
on April 3, 2012
I got the sample a couple weeks ago and love it! Not only does it smell nice, it works!! My husband says I didn't snore at all. I just bought the months supply special. Great deal! Great Product!
on December 13, 2012
Followed instructions on snorerx video exactly as stated. Product started melting onto to the tong I used to get it out of the water. The video then says after taking out of boiling water to pat down with kitchen paper prior to inserting in mouth. When I did that the plastic stuck on to the paper and would not come off. Very disappointing.