Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2012
First of all the quality of these products are superb. The only problem is that you have to try the different sizes until you get the one that's just right. First I bought the regular adult size, which was a bit small. So naturally I went on to the XL size, which was admittedly too large. Then came out this plus size. I have to say that this has made an enormously positive impact on my breathing. And it fits just perfect!

Any downsides to the product? Only that it doesn't make my breakfast for me.

Again, it's trial and error until you find the right sized Snore-Stopper.
on December 11, 2012
I originally ordered the avg/slim size which was too small for me. Size IS important. The seller immediately sent out this plus-long size as an exchange and I received it in only 2 days, and one of those days was a Sunday. Having the proper fit makes all the difference. Shortly after inserting this in my nose I don't even know it's there. I feel my nostrils being comfortably held open and breathing thru my nose is easier as soon as I put it in. I have had no problem with it falling out on it's own. Of course if you rub your nose in your sleep you may knock it out yourself. I have been a nose spray junkie for many many years and with this dandy little helper I'm determined to break that habit. Of course prolonged use of nose spray causes the nasal membranes to become dependent on the spray and stopping can cause a rebound congestion effect. That will pass. I am confident that this is the product I have been looking for to help me get rid of sprays and nasal strips.
If you make the same mistake that I did and happen to order the wrong size, please contact eden3000. This seller is amazing at customer service and she is determined that her customers will be happy.
on December 6, 2012
Great product. It holds my nostrils open so I can breathe properly through my nose. I'm not tired during the day any more because this does the trick for me. It's easy to use, reasonably priced and it stays in all night. I finally found something that works for me. I'm ordering one for my son and I'm ordering a second one for myself just in case I break or lose the one I have. I don't want to be without it.
on April 10, 2012
This thing sure doesn't look comfortable, but it really is. Once you put it in, you forget it is there after just a few minutes. It certainly opens up my nasal passage and makes it easier to breathe through my nose. But my snoring must be a different kind that comes from deeper inside because I still snore just as much as before I tried this.
on February 23, 2013
I've been snoring since I was born and have tried every product known to man including all those found on Amazon. From Z quiet to nosivent to snorepin...etc. etc. All of them either don't work or cause so much pain that you'd rather just snore. The only thing that's ever worked well for me was breath right strips, but as anyone knows who uses those, they are a real pain in the rear. Beyond the cost of constantly having to buy them, the painful morning ritual of slowly peeling them off and hoping no skin comes with it... or losing them in the middle of the night and finding them stuck on your pillow, or worse yet on the person sleeping next to you, speaks for itself. Enter Snore Stopper. Don't ask me why it took so long for someone to finally figure out how to get this right, but the design is simple and effective. I've bought 6 of these just so I'll never have to go without. I understand they are made in small batches and not always available, but trust me it's worth checking back often so when they are available BUY IT you will not regret it. It did take me 3 tries to find the perfect size for my nose, but for the price it was money well spent! This little thing is worth its weight in gold. It doens't always completely stop my snoring, but often it does, or else it's considerably lighter, but MOST importantly to me is that I actually get a much better night's sleep! I have more vivid dreams and feel more well rested in the morning. Getting this to fit in your nose also takes a little practice, the top part which is angled sits way up in your nose and almost "pops" into place on either side of your nostril. I actually didn't have it right for the first couple months, then one day I was playing around with it and got it to fit perfectly. After a couple nights you don't even notice it's in there anymore, and it's a cinch to put in and pull out in the morning. Trust me, get this thing when you can! You won't regeret it! And no I have no affiliation with the manufacturer, I'm just a life long snorer that's spent lots of money trying to find a good product and am excited to find this one and want to spread the word to other snore sufferers. Buy it!!
on February 18, 2013
My husband was diagnosed with sleep apnea. He will probably have to use the CPAP machine eventually, but I asked his doctor if we could give the "Snore Stopper" a try. The first night he tried it, he said: "I can breathe!" Now he wouldn't dream of going to sleep without his "Snore Stopper"....he says he sleeps like a baby and doesn't have to be reminded to wear it. I don't hear him snoring anymore and seems more alert during the day since we got this product. This product is a good value. Be sure to get the right size for your nose....you can contact Eden 3000, Inc. and the inventor of this product herself will help you to get the right size. Now I'm thinking about getting one for myself since my nose gets stuffy during the dry winter months when we have to turn the heat up.
on March 12, 2012
In a past I tried many different options to reduce snoring and make easier to breath during the sleep, especially in allergy season. So far Snore Stopper works the best! It is also small to carry when travel and small enough not to feel like you recovering after major surgery on your face. Great invention and works very well for me!
on January 29, 2013
Really does, it doesn't completely take away the sound, but it does reduce and you'll cut your snore sound in half. Also, I feel a lot better rested and I find myself missing it when I travel, so I ordered another.

My only concern is maintenance, ie, cleaning etc. I highly recommend doing a quick warm wash when you remove it and dry it out (pat dry with some tissue).this is key, because I do get some weird smells if i skip a wash.

Also, make sure you blow your nose and get a nose hair trimmer to keep things open, this will help. The main point here is getting a good air flow into your lungs to avoid super deep snores that some of us do.

enjoy!
on January 22, 2013
While this did NOT stop my husband's snoring, it does help his breathing. So far, nothing has stopped his very loud snoring.... Surgery, sprays, pillows, sleeping positions, breathing strips. Tried them all. We did notice that this device helps him breath better through his nose. Surgery helped some but he still does not get enough air through his nose to comfortably breath. This helps better than anything else he's tried. Breath strips came next but they are such a hassle to put on and taking them off damages his skin. As a side aide, this device helps him breath through his nose when he's in the dentist's chair. Great invention.
on January 18, 2013
Unless you run a voice-activated sound recorder while you sleep, it's hard to say with 100% accuracy if this stops snoring completely. I can say my wife no longer complains of my snoring and in fact one night I took it out during the night and she asked me the next morning if I had used it because she had detected some increased noise from my side of the bed.

I must have chosen the correct size because it seems to fit well, stays in place all night and definitely makes it easier to breathe. I use it every night.