5.0 out of 5 stars By Far The Best Nasal Dilator
Published on January 27, 2012 by Confucious

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but didn't stop my snoring
This thing sure doesn't look comfortable, but it really is. Once you put it in, you forget it is there after just a few minutes. It certainly opens up my nasal passage and makes it easier to breathe through my nose. But my snoring must be a different kind that comes from deeper inside because I still snore just as much as before I tried this.
Published on April 10, 2012 by Sam P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars By Far The Best Nasal Dilator, January 27, 2012
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
First of all the quality of these products are superb. The only problem is that you have to try the different sizes until you get the one that's just right. First I bought the regular adult size, which was a bit small. So naturally I went on to the XL size, which was admittedly too large. Then came out this plus size. I have to say that this has made an enormously positive impact on my breathing. And it fits just perfect!

Any downsides to the product? Only that it doesn't make my breakfast for me.

Again, it's trial and error until you find the right sized Snore-Stopper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
I originally ordered the avg/slim size which was too small for me. Size IS important. The seller immediately sent out this plus-long size as an exchange and I received it in only 2 days, and one of those days was a Sunday. Having the proper fit makes all the difference. Shortly after inserting this in my nose I don't even know it's there. I feel my nostrils being comfortably held open and breathing thru my nose is easier as soon as I put it in. I have had no problem with it falling out on it's own. Of course if you rub your nose in your sleep you may knock it out yourself. I have been a nose spray junkie for many many years and with this dandy little helper I'm determined to break that habit. Of course prolonged use of nose spray causes the nasal membranes to become dependent on the spray and stopping can cause a rebound congestion effect. That will pass. I am confident that this is the product I have been looking for to help me get rid of sprays and nasal strips.
If you make the same mistake that I did and happen to order the wrong size, please contact eden3000. This seller is amazing at customer service and she is determined that her customers will be happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I'm getting restful sleep., December 6, 2012
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
Great product. It holds my nostrils open so I can breathe properly through my nose. I'm not tired during the day any more because this does the trick for me. It's easy to use, reasonably priced and it stays in all night. I finally found something that works for me. I'm ordering one for my son and I'm ordering a second one for myself just in case I break or lose the one I have. I don't want to be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snore Stopper ® PLUS, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
In a past I tried many different options to reduce snoring and make easier to breath during the sleep, especially in allergy season. So far Snore Stopper works the best! It is also small to carry when travel and small enough not to feel like you recovering after major surgery on your face. Great invention and works very well for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
I've been a mouth breather all of my life, due to childhood allergies, mostly. My nose is narrow, and my nasal passages are a bit collapsed. I've tried several other products to open my nasal passages while sleeping, and none has worked as this little gem does. I hardly notice that it is in my nose at night, and it stays in, for the most part. After using it for a few months, I notice myself breathing through my nose without it during the day. It is as though I've learned to breathe through my nose through nightly use.

I bought two sizes. The small medium is best for me, but I sometimes use the larger size if I have a little cold. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
I have tried other products to help me breathe through my nose at night. The earlier version of this one came out at times -- but this one stays in all the time and works perfectly! It is very lightweight and the least irritating to the skin/nostrils compared to the other products that I've tried. I would highly recommend it -- but you need to find the right size for your nose.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but didn't stop my snoring, April 10, 2012
Sam P (Winston-Salem, NC) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very effective, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
Not very effective in mya case. Is not easy fit for my nose, not very good to sleep with, is not comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for me., July 23, 2013
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
This item did not hold the nose open far enough to do any good, plus the nose was not made to hold foreign objects, and could not keep it in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Snore Stopper Ever!, February 23, 2013
D. Berthold (Enfield, CT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snore Stopper ® PLUS-LONG (Health and Beauty)
I've been snoring since I was born and have tried every product known to man including all those found on Amazon. From Z quiet to nosivent to snorepin...etc. etc. All of them either don't work or cause so much pain that you'd rather just snore. The only thing that's ever worked well for me was breath right strips, but as anyone knows who uses those, they are a real pain in the rear. Beyond the cost of constantly having to buy them, the painful morning ritual of slowly peeling them off and hoping no skin comes with it... or losing them in the middle of the night and finding them stuck on your pillow, or worse yet on the person sleeping next to you, speaks for itself. Enter Snore Stopper. Don't ask me why it took so long for someone to finally figure out how to get this right, but the design is simple and effective. I've bought 6 of these just so I'll never have to go without. I understand they are made in small batches and not always available, but trust me it's worth checking back often so when they are available BUY IT you will not regret it. It did take me 3 tries to find the perfect size for my nose, but for the price it was money well spent! This little thing is worth its weight in gold. It doens't always completely stop my snoring, but often it does, or else it's considerably lighter, but MOST importantly to me is that I actually get a much better night's sleep! I have more vivid dreams and feel more well rested in the morning. Getting this to fit in your nose also takes a little practice, the top part which is angled sits way up in your nose and almost "pops" into place on either side of your nostril. I actually didn't have it right for the first couple months, then one day I was playing around with it and got it to fit perfectly. After a couple nights you don't even notice it's in there anymore, and it's a cinch to put in and pull out in the morning. Trust me, get this thing when you can! You won't regeret it! And no I have no affiliation with the manufacturer, I'm just a life long snorer that's spent lots of money trying to find a good product and am excited to find this one and want to spread the word to other snore sufferers. Buy it!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›