5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!
This little thing really works! The strips I've tried in the past have been a joke (don't work and then rip the skin off my nose!). I thought I'd give this a try and from the first night the snoring was gone. Definitely better than going through all the tests for sleep apnea that were being suggested.
Published on January 23, 2008 by V. Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work
Published on February 19, 2009 by R. Cornwell

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, February 19, 2009
R. Cornwell (Suwanee, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box (Health and Beauty)
My wife complains that I snore too much. So after trying the strips, the gel, the spray- I decided to spend the money on the snorclipse... well I was disappointed to say the least... first off, the product feel out of my nose the first nights sleep - woke up and it was gone... Found it the following night and placed it on again. setup my tape recorder (the wife gave this to me as a present to see what she listens too all night). Next morning, played back the tape, and sure enough there it was... the snoring. Now I've been to a sleep doctor, and was told that I do not have sleep apnea. That I am slightly overweight for my height and age- and said that is the leading cause of snoring. well, I'm going to go try the mouth pieces that are being sold... because my dad uses those and he doesn't snore... and he is much larger and louder than I could ever be... so I guess I should have done that the first time...

One more thing... if you sleep on your back, and your a person who opens their mouth at night, these things could fall off in your mouth and choke you before you knew it... so FYI....

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, January 23, 2008
V. Scott (Snohomish, WA United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't work...at least for me., July 4, 2007
This review is from: Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box (Health and Beauty)
I have used the breathe strips, and they sorta work. This snoreclipse product doesn't do anything for my type of snoring. I don't know the clinical diagnosis, but it is apparently not related to a pinch at the tip of my nose. Money wasted for me...

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think it would work, but it did., March 28, 2008
This review is from: Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box (Health and Beauty)
It sounded like snake oil - with the magnets and all, but apparently they are there to put pressure on the sceptum. This did surprisingly open my passages and I could breath easier.

Based on the other reviews, it may not work for all snoring, but it worked for my type.

The device is a bit annoying to wear, but i didnt notice it the second night.

5.0 out of 5 stars its does work you just have to use it right......, July 21, 2010
This review is from: Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box (Health and Beauty)
i bought this product to help with my snoring. it works but it only works if you use it right. simple advice, i know. but for the first few tries i was getting it wrong untill i started to think about what this product is meant to do. it is supposed to open your air passages in your nose similar to the strips. only this product works on the inside of your nose. once i realized that i found that position is everything for this product to work. if it isnt placed right then it doesn't work and i feel that is why most people say it doesn't work. just keep playing with it till it feels like your nose can breath more. for me it worked when i would put in the product and then move it as vertically up as i could and it worked great! i don't snore anymore and i wake up and feel amazing!! please give it a try and use it for a few days untill you really see if it works.

3.0 out of 5 stars High sinus pressure, October 5, 2008
This review is from: Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box (Health and Beauty)
This item works for me. I have a very loud and heavy snore, and I also have apnea at times. This was so severe that my girlfriend couldnt take it. I got this item and used it and it instantly elliminated completely my snoring.
The negative side effect was that, since the device stimulates excessive bloodflow to the sinuses it made them feel over pressurised and it also made my head dizzy when I woke up at night.
I believe that having such a high blood pressure in the head is not healthy and I have not been able to find any clinical studies dealing with this problem with this device so I dont know how safe it is in this aspect.
Since it works i will use it for now but with causion.
It never fell off at night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my husband, May 25, 2009
This has worked great for my husband. He snores sporadically without it, waking me often. When using it, he snores much less, not as loud, and does not wake me as often. I think we both sleep much better.
Not a cure, but a tiny little device that makes it much better to sleep together.
I no longer find the need to sleep on the couch!!

4.0 out of 5 stars a solution to snoring, March 29, 2008
This review is from: Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box (Health and Beauty)
I've used it everyday since I bought it and it minimizes my snoring as it opens the nasal passages and helps me sleep better. I fully recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me - No elbows waking me up in the past few weeks, September 20, 2011
This review is from: Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box (Health and Beauty)
I was getting sick of getting elbowed at night so I gave in to trying something. So here is my review.
I order 4 snore aids.
Snoreclise
Nozovent - AntiSnore
Snorepin
Silent Sleep TM
OVERALL - I cannot give anthing 5 stars because nothing feels comfortable while in your nose. You can however deal with it in time. Hence only 4 stars.
Out of the four here is what I have to say:
Snoreclise - Best fit for me and works. 4 stars
Nozovent - AntiSnore - Best airflow from all of these. However it left my nose a bit tender. I might give this another shot. 4 stars
Snorepin - A bit small and did not have best airflow. I never made it one night with this as the other 3 felt better. 2 stars
Silent Sleep TM - This worked however it was not comfortable enough for me. I might give this another shot. 3 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me!, January 8, 2012
Daniel L Jones (Rancho Mirage, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box (Health and Beauty)
I have used this and others like it for over 10 years. It is the only thing I've found that stops my snoring. I even use it when I'm traveling alone, because it helps me breathe better all night. I've used the nose strips (ouch),the mouthpiece(torture),drops and various other ineffective inventions. For me, this one really works. Follow the directions, correct placement in the nose is crucial.

Snoreclipse Snoring Solution 1/box