5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!!
Published on November 7, 2006 by H. Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
My partner said it did not help me at all. My snoring was as loud as ever. Makes no difference if I use it or not. Still snoring after all this time.
Published 7 months ago by GKD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!!, November 7, 2006
This review is from: Snorestop Extinguisher, 0.4 Oz -Plastic Case (Health and Beauty)
This product is amazing! My husband and I had been sleeping in separate rooms for months. We decided to try SnoreStop out of desperation. It works so great! He hardly snores at all now. As soon as he doesn't use it for a few days it just starts up again.So I make sure and remind him every night. It has to be the last thing you do before bed and you can't eat or drink after you use it. It took about a week before we noticed it working so don't get skeptical if it doesn't work the first night you use it. Also,you have to use it regularly every night for it to continue to work. I am a firm believer in this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, but with a trade-off, February 22, 2010
I tried this product out of desperation. It worked! I started sleeping more soundly immediately. I didn't realize that my snoring was affecting my rest. I have allergies, so my snoring is probably a result of congestion and post nasal drip as well as getting older. One drawback--I noticed during the second week that my food had lost its flavor and I believe it is because of this product. Perhaps I should have been more careful to spray only in the back of my throat. I did move it around my mouth and taste it each time I sprayed, which probably was not a good idea. It has a vanilla-like taste, which disappears in seconds. I am waiting for my tastebuds to come back to life before I try it again. I haven't used it for 2 nights and they haven't recovered yet. I'll be more careful next time. I hate to give it up because it stopped the snoring and I was sleeping so much better--and so was my husband. I am happy it worked so well, but disappointed that my sense of taste has been affected. I'm willing to try it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, October 8, 2005
This product really works and I would advise anyone to try it. I think everyone is different and you have to do the trial and error system with all the over-the-counter stuff. This works great for me. I noticed im not flipping as much and waking up more refreshed and my partner of 3 years is enjoying his sleep much better as well

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, August 15, 2011
I'm here to order more as this product works. I was disappointed when Breathe Right stopped making their snore spray. So I was happy when I found an alternative I could at least try. Snore Stop was the only option I could find. I am very skeptical of homeopathic remedies, but I felt this was my only option. It took a couple weeks before it started working, so give it a chance, not just one night as some users indicated. One more thought to add, I intentionally skipped a couple nights recently and my wife indicated I did not snore. So, I think every other night would work for me too (been using it for several months now).

Update (9/12/11): One other item of note. I didn't realize it, but I got a sore throat from using the product. It felt like the onset of a cold. When trying the intentional skipping every other night, however, the sore throat went away. I discovered that not only was it okay to skip nights, but it was essential in keeping me from getting a sore throat from the product. You will have to decide for yourself if that's a good or bad thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars SnoreStop Extinquisher works for me!, June 3, 2004
I have used this product for the last two nights so far, and my wife tells me she has not heard any snoring from me at all during the last two nights! Both she and I are delighted with this product! Now, I can also go to conferences and not be afraid of keeping my roommate up all night! SnoreStop Extinquisher works for me, and i will keep on using it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works !?!, April 29, 2014
My husband says it works on me very well. He was starting to sleep on the couch after I had gone through a bad sinus infection that left me with a bad snoring problem. Since it works on about 1/2 of the people it must help only a certain type of snoring.Who knows why?

5.0 out of 5 stars no more snoring, May 9, 2004
I bought a spray bottle and the first time i used it i did not snore that night. The product truely does work ! now i get a better sleep and so does my wife.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, May 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars No more chainsaw sound, April 28, 2014
Bought this for husband. He normally sounds like a chainsaw while sleeping. He is sleeping right now and is completely silent. Never before have I had a quiet nights for sleep conditions. Great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars No difference, April 22, 2014
My husband says it tastes funny and it's been weeks of this spray and I still can't sleep because of the snoring!!!

Snorestop Extinguisher, 0.4 Oz -Plastic Case