Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 4, 2011
This product works well. No side effects, easy to take, inexpensive. My wife was a bigtime snorer, waking me up numerous times through the night, and sounding like she couldn't breathe. While she still snores just a little when she's been in bed for longer than eight hours (weekends only), it's a quiet little snore, and kind of cute. Been using it for almost a year.
on July 24, 2011
I was looking for a product to help me with my mild to moderate snoring. I tried the nose strips but didn't like how they felt. This is easy and it works, according to my husband. The tablets dissolve quickly and have no significant taste. I take one as I get in bed each night and after about 3 days, I wasn't snoring anymore.
on April 25, 2011
Kept getting the elbow in the side from the wife midway through the night. Neither of us was getting much sleep with the snoring so i decided to try to find something that worked. I take 2 of the tablets just before bed and my wife and I are both sleeping through the night.
on November 1, 2011
We've tried all kinds of remedies for snoring, this one is the best so far. One tablet before going to bed and we both get much needed rest. He sleeps better, I sleep better. If he forgets to take it, I can wake him, he pops a tablet, and the snore is turned off instantly!!
on September 25, 2010
The chewable tablets definitely work as does the under-the-tongue spray. My husband and I both experienced relief. Within 3 days to one week the snoring was gone. Eventually this was only needed this twice a week for maintenance. Nasal strips did not do anything.
on January 30, 2012
My partner sometimes snores like a bellows. When it is really bad I can hear him on the other side of the house. Seriously - no exaggeration. I would love to make a recording of him into a ringtone.

These help a lot.

They don't make the problem go away entirely, but 98% of nights they reduce the noise enough that I don't have to sleep in the guest bedroom. I just have to wake him up to get him to take them. It is not the sort of treatment that you can do for a few days and then be "cured" - you have to keep taking them.
on February 22, 2012
My husband snores badly. After months of trying nose strips, we realized the problem wasn't in his nose; it was in his throat. We've been very happy with the Breathe Right Snore Relief Throat Strips-30 ct., but they're getting scarce and increasingly expensive, so I thought we'd try another product that could replace the strips if they became unobtainable. SnoreStop seemed to be a similar product and might avoid the throat-numbing side effect of the strips (his only real complaint about them). We ran out of strips recently, so we started with the SnoreStop tabs, and wow, what a difference! He might as well have taken nothing at all! Plus, he has to take two tabs per night, which means we run through a box every 10 days, so the pack of three lasts only one month. These were a complete waste of money, and they have shady ingredients listed (belladonna, really??) which might have been acceptable if they had worked. But since they don't, we're going to cut our losses and pay what it takes to get the strips back.
*********UPDATE 8/21/2012**************
Apparently it takes a few days for the tabs to build up in the system before they start to work. My husband insisted on running out the whole package before passing judgment. While I still think the strips did a better job, they're near impossible to get your hands on anymore. The questionable ingredients seem to have no ill effects on his health. All in all I'd say I may have jumped to conclusions in my previous negative review. The best product I've found in combatting the snoring is the Hearos Ultimate Softness, 20-Pair Foam (Pack of 2) for me, but I like to imagine these have made SOME in-roads. As a result, I upped my rating from one star to three stars.
on November 28, 2011
Purchased this item and was little skeptical at first, however, I started using it and noticed my sleeping was a little improved. Also, my girlfriend said she has noticed a difference in my snoring and that it isn't as loud, so appears it is working as described.
on January 30, 2011
Sometimes my throat gets dry to the point where I can feel my tonsil stick to my throat. I use this every night when that happens. In about a week or two the dryness is gone.
on April 22, 2010
It hasn't completely stopped my snoring yet, but it has helped, according to my boyfriend. No side effects that I have noticed. I usually don't put much stock in homeopathic remedies, but this might just be one that works.