5.0 out of 5 stars Underwater Smurfs
Published on November 1, 2012 by Eric K.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is beginning of a great cartoon series.
This series is still a great undersea cartoon series. The theme song is more hotter then Spongebob Squarepants' song because it's more rock in' and fun. This series is fun like the Smurfs and Spongebob Squrepants. This series should have it's turn on the big screen like Smurfs & Spongebob Squarepants did.
Published 14 months ago by Ricky Carmichal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwater Smurfs, November 1, 2012
Eric K. (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
The Snorks came about because of the popularity of the Smurfs. To differentiate them, the Snorks were small underwater creatures instead of forest-dwelling ones. Their stories were equally cute and harmless, though; perfect for kids. Their cartoons didn't have fighting, violence, etc. They offered stories with lessons presented in a fun way. I still have a special place in my heart for the Snorks. They were a great addition to my Saturday morning cartoon ritual which also included the Smurfs.

5.0 out of 5 stars my grand-daughter loves them, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
We have had these for several months and my grand-daughter watches them all the time. I have nothing negative to say about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas present!, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
Our Grandson loved it.He likes the older cartoons better than the new ones. That's why we got 2. one for him and one for Grandpa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun cartoons, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
Hanna Barbara did it once again! Cute cartoons, simple and funny. My teens have enjoyed seeing them. Nice that they can be seen by new generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest 80's Cartoon!, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
I love this cartoon! It's one of my favorites! When I discovered this show on Boomerang in the summer of 2008, I've been waiting for this show to start coming out on DVD. I guess I was going to get it after all, I just had to wait 4 years later. I got this DVD for Christmas, and I loved it. I'm not sure why they didn't include bonus features, but I don't care because one, I haven't been all into bonus features, and two, the focus is kept where it should be-watching the episodes themselves. What's great about this cartoon? The underwater theme is great, and more importantly, the characters! They're just so likeable, except Junior Wetworth. He's a "Gaston" sort of bully, but the comedy is him getting punished in the end, mainly by Occy. Speaking of which, I also love Occy because he's an octopus version of a dog. I like Daffney for being a fashion lover and icky stuff hater, Dimmy for TRYING to act tough but not succeeding, Tooter for honking but not speaking, and most importantly Allstar and Casey. Allstar is great for being brave, heroic, and knowing what's right and wrong. I LOVE Casey Kelp too because she's beautiful on the outside AND on the inside. She always puts helping others before herself, she's strong, proud, and kind, like a good heroine should be. She's my favorite animated heroine of all time. I can't wait to watch this DVD more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snorks - Complete Season 1, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
Brings back all the good memories of this cartoon of its time love it then and still love it now. Imagine snorks living under the sea would be nice very well scripted and the animation was very well done. Just love this cartoon would recommend to children or adults that watch as a kid should watch again brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars :D Now we need Seasons 2-4!! :D, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
Not just a group of underwater Smurfs but a good show in its own right. You come away learning something from the stories. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Come along with the Snorks, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
Our daughter loved this cartoon growing up and now her daughters are enjoying them. Thank you for this great walk down memory lane. We tend to be people who love to look at older cartoons and laugh and remember.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
This Snorks season video is very good quality. Our grand daughter loves watching the cartoons! Will order another if needed

5.0 out of 5 stars nephew loved it, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Snorks: Complete Season 1 (DVD)
This DVD season was as advertised and my nephew loved it -- nuff said. a total safe good buy. good solid dvd for those who dig snorts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Snorks: Complete Season 1
Snorks: Complete Season 1 by Snorks (DVD - 2012)
$21.99 $14.49