4.0 out of 5 stars Good but kind of cornie
Thirteen years is a long time to pine about a lost love ,if maybe 5. yrs it could happen but 13?I know there just fairytales but to stay in the fairytale you have to be somewhat real.When I Seen 13 yrs I came out of the book and it was hard to get back into it.
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

Published 21 days ago by MRM

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but kind of cornie, July 22, 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I still enjoyed it though but I do wish once in a while the women could have had numerous lovers ,like several hundred women and he had the nerve to be jealous ,plus he had seemed to think it was perfectly alright to get another girl three days after she left!Some great love he must have had for her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Back in Hope Falls, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
Tessa isn't planning to stay when she returns to Hope Falls to settle her Gran' s estate. However, she also wasn't planning on Jake owning "their" house and still being single and in love with her. She is drawn in by the love and community of Hope Falls, just as much now as the year she spent there as a teen. This is home, and now she just needs to realize it and claim what has been waiting for her all along.

4.0 out of 5 stars Let It Snow (Hope Falls #8) 4 fairies of second chances and true love, August 15, 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely fell in love with Hope Falls. Now I started mid. series with the Snow books about the Maguire Siblings, but truly u can start anywhere in the series, just be prepared to want to read them all!
Melanie Shawn is the sibling duo of Shawna and Melanie who seem to crank out amazing New reads at warp speed!! All their books can be read as standalone and out of order. Also unlike most contemporary authors they have found a way to tailor each book to the personality of the main character. Making them into beautiful contemporary snowflakes. Each becoming individual, beautiful and inspiring.
Many times contemporary authors have a habit of finding a formula that works for them and reusing it over and over again. Making the series feel stale and repetitive. These girls seem to develop a new formula with each book but also somehow keep it cohesive to the series.
Oh, did I mentions the HEA? With each book u get an tearfully sweet Happily Ever After. Isn’t that awesome?! (*whispers* but u should see the heartbreaking hell them put them through to get there.)
Series gets a 4.5 from this Contemporary Crazy Fairy
**Keep in mind this series is intended for adults 18+**
Let It Snow (Hope Falls #8) 4 fairies of second chances and true love

3.0 out of 5 stars Storyline is so beyond the realms of reality, I couldn't accept it., August 7, 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I have read the entire series, and I like these characters and their chemistry. The only thing that bothered me for most of the book is that they lost out on 13 years together because of bad information. SPOILER ALERT HERE! Just because of an ectopic pregnancy, there is no reason this woman cannot have a child. She has two tubes, and even, if they are both blocked, they can use IVF. Then the book ends abruptly when they get together, and we don't know if they ever figured it out. The idea that she would just break his heart and leave with no explanation for 13 years is just too much of a stretch for me to accept as reality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love everlasting, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
To love someone enough to let them go...then see them years later to find out you feel the same way but may have to leave again for same reason....I love this series. This story grabs you from first page to last...true love forever. As they both struggle with their love you feel every pain and struggle yourself. Great fantastic book, outstanding series!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok book, April 16, 2014
Nurse Cj (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
It is not 50 shades, but it is still a decent book. Quick read.. Easy read. Worth the money! I promise

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute story how love overcomes adversity, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I am a romanceaholic and I liked how Tessa and Jake rekindle their romance when Tessa comes back into town to take care of selling her Grandma Adie's house to pay off her finances. They have some moments when each of them have to forgive the other but in the end Love Triumphs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series!, April 7, 2014
Laura Del Moral (Fremont, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
Got caught on it with "snowed in" and read the entire series in a week. Love romantic novels overalls. This is very fresh, like the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read and a warm, fuzzy feeling as you do., April 5, 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
It's always nice to read a love story that has romance and sizzle as well as a good story line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Let It Snow (A Hope Falls Novel Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
I am a new fan of Melanie Shawn. Let it Snow was entertaining and I look forwared to reading the next book in the series.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›