Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

85%
15%
Price:$16.95+ $4.00 shipping

on December 2, 2012
These are very nice bowls and it is hard to believe that something this light can be as strong and durable as these are. I have purchased several of these. The only downside I can see is that the temperature of whatever you place in it is quickly felt on the outside, but this hold true for any metal container as well.
on April 24, 2013
This is not a large bowl, however the construction and quality are above any other option. I use this bowl everyday and have no complaints whatsoever. It weights almost nothing and conducts heat well so you will need a towel between you and a steaming bowl of soup or noodles. Cleans up with just a rinse. I love it.
on November 24, 2013
I have two of these. I use them at home more than a regular dish. I did manage to bend one seriously out of shape...a little squeezing and bending back and shoving it in it's brother to reform it and it is back to mostly round and still completely usable.
on March 13, 2010
This bowl is so lightweight and fits with my other Snow peak cooking gear. I have two of these that I use on my Harley when "cowboy" camping. It free's up my other titanium gear for cooking other entrees.
on June 26, 2014
I can fit 2 of them in an ultra light Evernew pot (900ml).
I use them for my morning coffee, food and cook.
love the size (easy to carry and good volume for food or drink)
Fit well on top of a Vargo Triad alcohol stove.

I only wish I could find a titanium plate that fit perfectly on the top
and
a double wall that also fit in the 900ml evernew
on December 31, 2015
Bought it for baking. Fits perfectly in the top of my Trek1400 kit for a double-boiler setup. Put 2 cups of water in the pot, boil, fill bowl half full of batter and put it in the pot, add the lid, reduce to simmer for 25 minutes and you have biscuits, a blueberry muffin loaf, coffee cake, etc.
on December 27, 2013
This is a very nice bowl, but I just thought it would be a bit bigger. But hey - when you are camping or running from zombies, you need to pack light. LOL
on December 13, 2013
I like it. It was a gift for my grandson and he llikes it a lot. It's very lightweight and it's the perfect size. This is my first piece of titanium and it's even lighter and sturdier than I expected.
on September 8, 2015
This is a great bowl! I have several Snow Peak Titanium cookware pieces (700, 900, 1400, plate, fork and spoon set, etc). I have never been disappointed. Once you go titanium, you never go back. And Snow Peak quality is the best.
on November 22, 2013
light weight, good built, it is titanium what can go wrong with it, but if you are looking for some thing heavy than this not for you.