5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted
I bought this for my boyfriends daughters 5th birthday party. I bought it bigger because the reviews said it ran small and it does. She absolutely loved it! The quality is just okay so don't plan on the little ones wearing them a lot before they are destroyed. Worth the money for some great pictures of a Happy birthday girl!
Published 15 months ago by STEPHANIE KLINTWORTH

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, Poor Execution
Published on January 2, 2011 by Brenda M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, Poor Execution, January 2, 2011
Brenda M (Ewing, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Child Disney Princess Snow White Classic Costume (Toy)
This Snow White dress looked gorgeous online, but in reality is too small, badly sewn, and the printed embellishment on the fabric is sticky. This would have been my daughter's third Snow White dress, but it was too small for her. She is barely a 4t, but this dress (size 4-6) was tight on her. Even if it had fit, I would have sent it back as some of the seaming was loose, also the gold embellishment on the bodice was a little tacky to the touch and the material was stuck together. It's in the mail back to amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted, April 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars For a Princess, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Child Disney Princess Snow White Classic Costume (Toy)
My daughter will be Snow White for Halloween. This dress is good quality (for what it is), and she will wear it a lot for dress-up after Halloween is over. It's very pretty with nice detail.
My daughter is no more than a 3T and I ordered the 4-6x size. It fits very small, but it perfect for her. A child a bit bigger could fit (she has some room in the bust), but it would be too short for someone much taller. (Perfect length on her, but she's 38").

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but runs small, November 15, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Child Disney Princess Snow White Classic Costume (Toy)
Great little costume. Just wanted to warn others that it is definitely more 4T than 6X. I bought this for my 4 year old and it fits her perfectly. For anyone older, I'd get the next size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great time on delivery and easy to follow, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Child Disney Princess Snow White Classic Costume (Toy)
We had a last minute birthday item we didn't buy and I looked on Amazon and sure enough; they had what I needed at a decent price.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, February 26, 2014
The picture looks great but it is looking very cheap. I washed it once and the dress felt a apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, September 6, 2013
Great costume for the price. Exactly as described. Bought size 7/8 for a tall six year old and it fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and durable product., July 31, 2013
This review is from: Child Disney Princess Snow White Classic Costume (Toy)
My three year-old granddaughter loves to play dress up and this dress is definitely one of her favorites. Beautiful colors too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Costume, April 22, 2013
This is a costume like you would purchase for Halloween. The costume is somewhat flimsy, but it does the job making your little girl feel like a real princess. If you want some thing more durable it will cost more$$

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute version, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Child Disney Princess Snow White Classic Costume (Toy)
This rendition of a Snow White costume is so cute. I've seen a lot of different ones at Walmart and Toys R Us for a lot more money. For the price, this one can't be beat. Only gave it 4 stars because the ribbon on the sleeves can catch on things. My three year old ripped one ribbon loose, but it's an easy fix.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›