Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SnowStoppers Kid's Nylon Waterproof Snow Colorful Mittens
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 16, 2015
One thing I LOVE about these gloves are the really long cuffs, if thats what they are called. At first I was thinking they would be WAY too long on my 2 year old, since they almost went all the way up to her armpit but actually once you are out in the snow, there is no chance of getting snow on your arms or fingers. She loved them! As before we had regular mittens and after sledding for awhile her fingers were getting cold and we would have to stop and get in the car and warm them up before she was ready to go play again. With these though she never even noticed how cold it was outside. I'll totally recommend these to friends.
on August 16, 2015
Love love love these! Bought them for my 1.5 year old who couldn't keep her mitts on for more than 5 mins. With these gloves we no longer had that problem. They keep her hands super warm and toasty. The sleeve is fantastic - it keeps her arms warm and make it near impossible for her to take the gloves off. Wish these were also available as gloves with individual fingers for the older kids (and adults!)
on March 21, 2014
I'm uncertain why most everyone else has given these mittens such favorable reviews, as our experience was very different. The very first time the mittens were tighten (and, without hardly any force) the tightening belt ripped off along with the clasp area. Since we did this right before going skiing, we thought well we will just have to use them. Once at the ski resort, we notice a small tear as well (in another area). We assumed that this were just a rare error in manufacturing or our error (in tightening the mitten), but later we noticed the other glove, after skiing, was beging to become wet (and I'm not taking about the cloth part -- I'm taking about the part which is supposed to be water resistant). None of our other gloves had any issues . Indeed, I don't remember having any issues with any gloves before. I normally wouldn't complain, but I certainly would have liked it if someone told me about such an experience before I purchased it. However, I will note that even with these issues, it did seem to keep our 5 year olds hand warm (before they got wet).
on November 22, 2013
I ordered a M for my 5 year old and an XL for my 10 year old. I had to return the M for my daughter and order HER the XL and am searching for something for my son. I am specifically looking for ones that give enough coverage so that their wrists don't get frostbitten in the snow here in MN as well as protect fingers from the cold! I have been looking at the gloves they offer in this brand, but there are complaints that those, too, run inCREDibly small.

Buyer beware. Unless you can try them on first, I wouldn't buy just based on their sizing, which is completely 'off' and not on amazon.com, but a guide is listed on the brand's site. I'm sure they are wonderful gloves, but going to be pricey if you have to pay to ship to you and then back and return shipping. The only reason I am exchanging is because the company who fulfilled this order isn't charging me (so far).
on January 20, 2016
I bought these gloves for my three year old girl. I can see her with these gloves for at least few years if she doesn't lose them. I put on her gloves after the coat and on top of her coat sleeves, so easy to take off and put on.
on March 13, 2015
This is a great product, though sizing was a bit tricky to guess. The small size fits my 2 year old perfectly, but I'm afraid it will be too small next winter. Oh well, the product is super-cute and functional, so I think I will be able to sell it, if she doesn't fit. It is worth every penny if you like to spend time outdoor with kids in winter!
on November 29, 2014
These are a bit hard to put on your kid... However they do keep the snow out for sure! But my 3 year old does complain that her hands are cold after playing in the snow for about 30 minutes :-(
Darn!!!! SO CLOSE!!!! Great idea! But make them warmer!!! Maybe make them waterproof too?
on December 13, 2012
yes, other reviewers said these run small, but since there is no indication of what size matches with what age, i took a guess. ordered a medium for my 5-year-old, they're way too small, seems more suitable for a 3-4 year old.
gonna order a large and see where that gets us.
they look like great mittens other than the size issue.
on February 25, 2013
I ordered this pair for a 4 year old. The glove portion for the hand was bigger than my childs hand, which was fine by the way. But for some reason the gloves had such a small entry part that my child could not get their hands inside. Make absolutely no sense. Everything else appeared to be OK but this problem kills them. My children are of normal size and like I said their hands would have had plenty of space..... If you can ever get them on. Anyway they just ended up getting thrown in the car and we had to buy some from the lodge on the mountain. My fault for not trying them first. As soon as I opened the package and looked at them, I never beleived they would be way to big for their hands, but impossible to put on. And yes I had them opened up as far as possible and even had mom try.
on December 14, 2014
These mittens are great. The snowstopper part runs all the way to my granddaughter elbow. She is 7. These will be great for the deed snow. The sizes do run small. Warm and effective. I actually have 3 pairs of them now. Hope we get lots of snow.