SnowStoppers Kids Waterproof Stay On Winter Nylon Mittens
|Price:||$16.95 - $19.95|
- Patented SnowStopper Extra Long Cuff - Snow stays out and they don't fall off!
- Thinsulate Insulation and Fully Waterproof Drypel Liner
- Free Shipping to most of USA
- Outer shell 100% Nylon, Cuff 100% Acrylic, Inner Lining 100% Polyester, Insulation 65% Olefin and 35 % Polyester. Hand wash with warm water, no bleach. Lay flat to dry.
- Getting the right size is important: We always suggest getting the next size up if you're not sure which size you need. It's OK for mittens to be a little big but it's no good if they are too small-and if they are a little big they might just fit next year too! Mitten measurements below are from fingertip to where the mitten tightens at the wrist. Small - 4" for Ages 1-3, Medium - 4 1/2" for Ages 2-5, Large - 5" for Ages 5-8, Xtra Large - 5 3/4" for Ages 7-12 These are exterior measurements. Subtract 1/4 to 1/2 inch for inside measurement and to allow room for fingers to move. We always suggest getting the next size up if you're not sure which size you need. Enjoy the Snow!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The ultimate, must have winter accessory for kids! these patented nylon snow mittens from SnowStoppers will keep your kid's hands warm and dry in the snow and cold weather all winter. The elegantly simple SnowStoppers sleeve stops the snow from getting in to the wrist between the coat and mitten. It is worn under the outer clothing and extends up the arm towards the elbow. They have a fully waterproof Drypel Liner, Thinsulate insulation and they DON'T FALL OFF! Available in a variety of sizes and bright colors! Note: the extra small size is for 6 to 18 month olds and have no thumbs to struggle with. Their little hands stay warmer with all the fingers together and it's next to impossible to get their thumbs in the right spot in mittens with thumbs at that age anyway! SIZE CHART Mitten measurements below are from fingertip to where the mitten tightens at the wrist: Xtra Small 3" (NO THUMBS) Small 3-1/2quot; Medium 4" Large 4-1/2" Xtra Large 5" These are exterior measurements so you need to subtract ¼ to ½ inch for inside measurement and to allow room for fingers to move. We always suggest getting the next size up if you're not sure which size to get. Check the SnowStoppers Size Chart for printable sizing chart. Enjoy the Snow! Free Shipping to Continental USA.
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JKTGIC6
- Item model number: NM2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 9, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Bought these for second year in row. We love them! Fit is amazing. Warm too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased these mittens in a size 1-3 years. I wanted them for warmth and so my daughter could not remove them. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Chicago, IL
We bought several pairs of these minutes for our grandchildren. They're GREAT! The wrists remain warm and dry. The adjustable strap keeps the mittens nice and snug. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Sandi Jane
Perfect! Water proof, warm hands, and the long sleeves make it so my son can't pull them off! Will be repurchasing for when my kids start skiing next year.Published 12 hours ago by BleauGene
These gloves are great. Kept snow out, Easy to put on and off. I'd give 5 stars but they did get a little wet even though they are waterproof. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Esther
The snow stayed out very well, but my one year old's hand got very cold after a few hours when the rest of us were fine. Though, that could be due to him not moving his fingers.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
They fit my granddaughter well and now she doesn't get snow up her sleevers.Published 1 day ago by Cynthia L. Eichinger
Hard to put on a busy toddler but great once you get them onPublished 2 days ago by Brittany Stewart
These are warm and weatherproof, but they are hard to get on and off and it's such a labor fishing those little toddler thumbs into the thumb holes because the lining isn't tacked... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Anonymous