Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Welcome to the Goondox
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 30, 2013
I grew up listening to and loving EPMD, and I enjoy everything they've done. But even though the core EPMD albums have all been good, I have NOT been a fan of Erik Serman's solo albums OR even PMD's solo albums. I gave them all a try, but none remained in my collection.

So with that in mind, I bought this on a whim. AND IT IS GREAT!!!

I've never heard of the "Snowgoons" or "Sean Strange", but this is a really great CD. For those like me who love EPMD, you will like what you hear; PMD has never sounded better, and the other rappers on this album are more than adequate. What separates THIS cd from the previous PMD (and even Erik Serman) solo albums is the actual MUSIC itself...IT'S GREAT. Further, it has the early 1990's EPMD "sound"...this album could have easily came out in 1992. And for those younger, this is a compliment. Guys my age (38) miss that early '90's sound.

I highly encourage any EPMD fan to immediately buy this Cd, because you'd love it.

BUY IT!!!!
on May 27, 2013
THIS IS WICKED

SNOWGOONS + PMD + STRANGE = THE GOONDOX

OLD SCHOOL PMD FLOWS AND GRIMEY STRANGE, LIKE HE HAS A THROAT INFECTION YELLING AT YOU

PURE AWESOME!

INCLUDES RAPS OF THE TITANS WITH JUS, SWOLLEN, VIRT, METH, JAYSAUN, ODOUB

SNAG THIS OR MISS OUT
on September 27, 2013
This music is the only music you should listen to, when you are ready to mosh and burn one. Peace.
on August 15, 2013
PRODUCTION: 5/8
VOCALS: 5/8
CONTENT: 5/8
ENJOYMENT: 5/8

GRADE: B-

Snowgoons do not impress me anymore as every release is practically the same and the production is consistent to the point that nothing really stands out from the rest. Sean Strange delivers a strong, aggressive performance while PMD keeps it classic. The big collaborations are fairly strong.
on June 15, 2013
I haven't copped a PMD joint in a minute. I also heard some Das EFX which was nice to here.
on April 30, 2013
So let me start my review by stating that i'm a underground superfan and the Snowgoons are at the top of my list of favorite's they are my favorite production team.Illegal and Det still killing the deck's ever since German Lugers(A masterpiece and must have underground album). Then they picked up Jaso Keys and Sicknature who not only makes killer beats but is a pretty talented emcee. And shame on me for sleepin on Sean Strange the man is absolute sick rapper, reminds me of early Non Phixion Ill Bill.Kickin staight fire into the mic with the one and only Parish PMD Smith the legend steps into the underground and man does he fit in good, there's a review on here stating that him and Strange don't flow that great together and they should have got a different emcee to match up with P and I strongly disagree,they're different style's are what make the album have it's flow and variety. You get the old school gangster chill delivery from PMD and then you get that angry,spitfire delivery from Strange. Then we have the best guest list i've seen on a joint in a minute since you would almost think it's just a Goon's album but except the 2 solo songs where the 2 stars of the show get to just rhyme by themselve's P's Don't look back is way doper then Strange's which is good but P's solo track is just a better song,more hook,and damn near the sickest goon beat,when you hear the slow heavy drum and bass lines you know it's Illegal on the beat.But back to the guest list we get Swifty Mcvay(D-12),Smoothe da hustla,Chief Kamanchi,Jus Allah,Meth Mouth,Swollen Members,n.o. the god,and more.Over all another amazing album produced by The Snowgoons,don't think they could make a poor record if they tried,And the legendary emcee and producer PMD and sick ass newcomer Sean Strange.This album is a def must own and the best album of 2013 so far it will be a tough one to beat.Keep it sick...

Btw you get a bad ass mini poster.which for me is always a plus..
on April 25, 2013
This is what we been waiting for. Yes there is some real cats out here still alive from the "golden era" that dont listen to corny style dudes on the radio. This album has good beats and spit fire rhymes. PMD is the greatest rapper ever! Sean Strange is a gifted mc and brings energy to this collaboration. Two rap styles for the price of one. Buy this one. Dont sleep!
on April 17, 2013
I think its kind of a weird combination, sean strange kicking those death lyrics, don't necessarily pair great with PMD. It's a 3.5. Beats are decent, PMD kills it, but I'm not really feeling sean strange paired with PMD. Should of got Sean Price or Reef the Lost Cauze, would of been a lot tighter. I would buy it if it came out on vinyl.
on April 10, 2013
this album is so worth buying it was worth waiting for and usualy nuburrys has it for ten the first week but it was 15 this time prob cause it was so good the beats are bomb as hell the lyrics on point of course and pmd is always classic on every joint he spits on go buy this its fire, fire, fire. peace/ kdeisl /mv/ 603/ fl/