4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good bindings
Published on December 22, 2010 by melkayway

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Bindings, but they work
Published on March 25, 2011 by A. Ellis

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good bindings, December 22, 2010
This review is from: Snowjam Snowboard Bindings Snowboard Bindings M 6-9 sizes NEW
So far the bindings are pretty good. The only thing I found wrong with them was that they glued one of the pieces on the binding (in the material) instead of stitching it all the way across. When i received them they were already coming apart so I had to re-glue them. Other than that I liked the metal hardware used to anchor the bindings to my board....I feel I can trust metal better than the plastic that most usually come with.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Bindings, but they work, March 25, 2011
A. Ellis (Davis, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these because I was able to get a board for $20 off of craigslist but it did not have bindings. These bindings have worked decently for me, although the toe strap is pretty long. The strap has a tab that should be able to pop out to make it shorter, but I tried for a long time to pop it out and couldn't. my boots are size 11, so someone with larger boots might not find this a problem, but i have no idea how they can advertise this as fitting someone with a size 8.

3.0 out of 5 stars They get the job done........good for the price, February 1, 2010
Mike M. "Mike M." (Jacksonville Florida) - See all my reviews
They get the job done....they are good bindings for the price...if I had to do it over again though I would definitely save more and buy bindings in the $75-100 price range....I can tell these one's that I bought will only last one or two seasons of boarding before they will need to be replaced (full seasons if you live in the mountains....not "seasonal" boarders that go for a few days a year)

Overall though good bindings....I love the price....and they will definitely last long enough to make them worth the money.