5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sweet
I read this book with my sons and we all liked it very much. The message is that Valentine's Day is about love, not about buying gifts. I highly recommend this.
Published on January 7, 2012 by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for us
I bought this book for my daughter for Valentine's Day because the illustrations are amazing and the storyline sounded adorable.

Unfortunately, our enjoyment of the book was quickly dashed when we got to the part where the fox places the bunny in a pot of boiling water to make soup. The bunny is very frightened and waits for an opportunity to escape...
Published 14 months ago by M. Collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)

The author wrote this book for his wife, yet it is marketed for children. Inside the book cover it says "Ages 4-8"

I think the book should have been edited to be appropriate for children. I do realize not all children would be impacted by the boiling bunny, some may even find it amusing. My daughter, however, did not. I am sure many children will be frightened by it.... so here's a heads up to parents so you can make that judgement for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sweet, January 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOK!, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)
Snowy Valentine is a sweet picture book, and funny too! The story is cute and the pictures are beautiful. I have two sons aged 4 and 6 and they loved this book (It helped that the fox was named Teagan...which is my son's name)! I liked that this book is suitable for boys and girls...(not too girly like some of the Valentine's day books out there). It is definitely one of our favorites, great for any time of the year, but especially sweet for Valentine's Day. I would definitely recommend this one...

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 19, 2011
Anthony Wright (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)
David Petersen's Mouse Guard got me hooked on his art style, and I haven't looked back. This story is as wonderfully illustrated as everything else he's produced. And the story is heart-melting-ly adorable. Here's hoping to see it become a new classic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love The Illustrations!, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)
Snowy Valentine , written and illustrated by David Petersen, is a story about Jasper the bunny, who longs to find the perfect Valentine for his wife, Lilly. He asks all the other animals in town what they are giving their wives, yet he still cannot find the perfect gift - that is until he discovers something extraordinary by accident. This story is endearing and has a great message. What's more, the illustrations are outstanding, and you will want to take the time to look at all the details on every page with your children.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Sweet, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)
Love this book! It is super cute and sweet. Shows that you don't need to buy something to show someone how much you love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentine Books, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)
Adorable books for my grandchildren/better than a disposable greeting card. They can enjoy many times over and reading is so very important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet story, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)
Very sweet story. I love how the marriage relationship is represented.
My 5 year old granddaughter loves it. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)
I work as a librarian and read this book at work. I bought it for my husband. It makes a great Valentine gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Valentine, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Snowy Valentine (Hardcover)
I sent this to my "far-away" almost six year old great granddaughter. Her mother said she liked it. It made a nice Valentine's Day present.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa717e5d0)

Snowy Valentine
Snowy Valentine by David Petersen (Hardcover - November 22, 2011)
$14.99 $11.48