4.0 out of 5 stars useful, and this one really is a pen
The little plug thingy that sticks into the antenna hole is helpful so the stylus doesn't get lost.

Only thing is, it's a big big and clunky.

I wish more phone manufacturers would take a clue from the old palm phones and build in a stylus/pen holder. If you take your phone everywhere but don't carry a purse, having a pen along is very helpful.
Published on February 5, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars very helpful while learning to use small virtual keyboards
I could not operate the too small virtual keyboard on my smart phone without this stylus. I rarely used the pen, which is ordinary. After a couple of weeks using the stylus I found I could use my too big finger if I was careful. I no longer use the stylus, but it was a huge help when I was learning. Overall, it was a good purchase, because you have to cope with...
Published 16 months ago by Don R.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, and this one really is a pen, February 5, 2012

Only thing is, it's a big big and clunky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg 2 in 1 stylus, April 13, 2012
Shesha Girl (Southfield, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snugg 2 in 1 Black Stylus Pen - A Touch Screen Stylus and Writing Pen in One! (Personal Computers)
Wonderful news. The Snugg Company recently send me a replacement for the defective stylus. The cap now stays firmly clipped on the writing pen when not being used. I can now give this product a full five stars. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Writing tool for your iPad., April 16, 2013
Robert Lindley (Union Grove, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
This was the perfect compliment to my iPad, again another Snugg product. Having the use of both a regular pen and pad pen you are ready for the writing job. No need to carry two pens when one will do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus for Nexus 7, December 28, 2012
Lots of good features packed into this little stylus. First, it is well made. Next it has a neat little plug on it that will plug into the Nexus to keep from loosing it....it also has the fine tip for gaming and the broad rubber tip for typing. I plan to order several of them. I know I'll loose them because I'd lose them if they were chained around my neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it says., June 13, 2012
Works great on my iPad and my phone. Great tool for my purse. Ink pen under the cap when I need it. Stylus on the end of the cap. Little string has a piece that sticks aimlessly, but firmly in the headphone jack to keep it from getting lost. They even put the stylus end on the opposite end of the pen (where an eraser on a pencil would be) instead of on the cap like some others have it. If you lose the cap, you don't lose the stylus. The cap does fit firmly on this, but it is a good plan anyway. The pen writes smoothly with a fast drying gel ink in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PEN!!!, April 10, 2013
I LOVE this stylus pen! It makes using the mini-iPad much easier to use....I'm a big guy with big fingers, so it has made typing and clicking so very much easier....and less going back to redo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dual tool, February 26, 2014
I haven't had much need for the pen, but happy to have it available. The rubber tip works well on my screen protected iPad and double protected iPhone. The more protection layers, you must push a bit harder, not s big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE!, February 25, 2014
DMAJOR (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
NICE STYLUS AND PEN IN ONE! GOOD LOOKING AND WORKS GREAT WITH MY SNUGG CASE. I WOULD RECOMMEND BUYING BOTH TOGETHER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 21, 2014
Great product. Like the ideal it's a pen. Many time I need to find a pen. Not anymore. Recommended to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific accessory for I-Pad, January 16, 2014
I bought this for my wife to use with her I-Pad. She really likes it! No more smudges and fingerprints on the screen!

Rate and Discover Movies