Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Snugg™ Galaxy Camera Case - Leather Case With Lifetime Guarantee ('Distressed' Brown) For Samsung Galaxy Smart Camera Wi-Fi 3G & Galaxy Camera 2
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 21, 2014
Either I have a slightly smaller camera than other reviewers, or I received a slightly larger case. The fit is ideal - neither too snug nor too loose for my Galaxy 2 camera. This is an excellent minimalist case if you're just out taking photos for the day.

Of course, if you need to carry along a spare battery and charger, you'll need something a bit larger - I have found the Blackrapid SNAPR20 to be perfect for holding the camera, charger, and spare battery.
on June 26, 2014
This is a nice-looking soft leather case that snugly holds my Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. I've only had it a few weeks but it appears to be well constructed. The brown brushed leather is a perfect match to my retro-styled black Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. A magnet built into the flap holds it securely closed and allows easy access without the Velcro ripping sound when it is opened. A belt clip on the back is a bit tight but that holds it securely to the belt. I got caught in a thunderstorm while wearing this shortly after I bought it and it got pretty wet. I was afraid it was ruined but after drying out it looks and performs the same and it protected the camera from any damage.

Pros: Looks good. Perfect fit for Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. Easy to slip the camera in or out. Snug belt strap keeps case from flopping around when walking. Appears to be well-made.

Cons: None really but could have a side pouch for extra battery or charger. It's too big to fit in a pocket anyway.
on September 14, 2014
Excellent case solution for the Galaxy Camera 2. I found the fit to be perfect for the Camera 2 and definitely not too tight. There's only one real design problem and that's with the hole position for the wrist strap -- it's right in the middle of the top flap, when it's attached off-center on the camera. I could see it eventually stretching or ripping the hole if you use the strap to carry the camera while in its case. Other than that, it's perfect. Love the magnetic closure -- I hate velcro noise. The lower price of the brown is hard to beat, and I bought the brown even though I own a black Camera 2.
on May 4, 2014
Bought the Snugg leather case for my Samsung camera - it fits perfectly. Has a magnetic catch which is great. Inside is lined, stitching is good quality. Fits the Samsung EGC100 series and the new 200 series also.
Highly recommend this brand.
Soft leather and even softer on the inside. This is so comforting, because it has a phone screen and of course you don't want to scratch that or the front lens. The camera slides snuggly in and out pretty easily, but not too easy that it would fall off. There is a hole at the top for the wrist strap but the case itself has no strap. There is a spot on the back for a belt to go through it. I bought it in the brown and I love the color!
review image review image
on March 5, 2014
The case is great! Fits the camera perfect and provides the protection I was looking for! The only change I would make would be to add an optional shoulder strap!
on October 5, 2014
Stylish leather case provides a perfect snug fit for the Galaxy 2 camera. Added protection insted not having the camera in a case at all. Case is designed specifically for the Samsung Galaxy 2 camera and may not fit other cameras appropriately.

PROS:
+Stylish leather

+Perfect fit

+I got the brown and love the color

CONS:
+Wish it had a locking clasp - the flap stays closed via a magnet. It works well, but wish it could be snapped or better secured.

+No room to add accessories - designed specifically just to hold the camera and nothing else.But you can always put it in another camera back with all your accessories.
on May 18, 2014
Perfect fit for this camera..This is a must to protect the Samsung Galaxy.I recommend it!
Great fora hike, and for any trip.
on November 16, 2014
I got this case to take my new camera on a cruise vacation. I like the fact that if I have it out of the case I can tuck the case into another pocket in my purse or backpack and it collapses so that it doesn't take a lot of space. The sides are soft to allow this to happen but the front and back are firm enough to protect the screen and the lens.
on January 9, 2015
Love it ! Fits galaxy 2 perfect ! Felt tight at first to slide camera in and out, but just because it was new. Soft feel case very well made. Holds secure. I do not use hole for wrist strap , I never carry camera by the strap. Nice and soft inside to protect screen. The black looks expensive and so much better than the picture .