Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2015
So this is my first look at the Snugg iPad Mini Case - from my first impressions it comes across really sturdy and high quality with loads of great features. I love it!!
11 comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2012
I got the full size version for my iPad and got this version for my mother-in-law's iPad Mini. Does a nice job as a cover and a stand. Doesn't add too much weight.
on February 15, 2013
I ordered this case thru Amazon for my iPad mini, and I love it. It fits perfectly, is great quality and has overmet my expectations. I have recommended it to several of my friends who have the minis or a Kindle. I would not hesitate to order from this company in the future.
0Comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2013
It looks cool. Fits like a glove and even has a handle that makes it easy to hold while lounging and playing DrawSomething. I bought the denim one and really like the look and feel. It's a quality product, sturdily made and I can't say enough good things about it. I do recommend it.
on December 28, 2012
I love my snugg & great price! Easy to use. The stand feature works great. Would highly recommend. I'd like to purchase the pink leather one too. Thank you for a great product & fantastic service!
on February 15, 2013
This was perfect for me. I love the way it fits and the quality is great. Would surely recommend. Thanks
on February 15, 2013
Not only does it make our iPad sleep when you close the cover, it wakes it up when open the cover. It also allows to holding the iPad in various positions while in use.
0Comment| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2014
I based my purchase on all the glowing reviews for this case. After thorough research, I placed my first order two weeks ago and with my Prime membership, received the case promptly. I really wanted to love this case and had it not been defective, it would have been perfect. However, one set of magnets would not hold the case closed which meant the iPad stayed on and the cover would flop open with little movement. I had also ordered the Snugg Stylus, but the LOOP HOLDER on the case was TOO SMALL to hold their own stylus! I'm a patient person, no problem. I needed the case before leaving on a trip but had ordered in plenty of time to receive another one. So I placed a second order through Amazon and returned the defective one. Received the second case...DEFECTIVE. It has a nice hole and scuffs in the "leather". Not only that, but it was obviously a return. It was enclosed in a plastic bag without the official company cover, information, and packaging of the first case. My patience is waring a little low since this process has taken two weeks and my trip is quickly approaching. This morning, I called the company hoping that they could actually verify that a new, functioning case could be sent quickly. Having read the positive reviews concerning Snugg's customer service, I wasn't too concerned that they wouldn't help me considering my previous attempts. I explained the situation to the employ who took my call. That is how much I really wanted this particular case, since it seemed to meet my needs much better than any other I had found. It would have easily earned 5 stars....had they not been defective. I was told to return the defective one to the company with a note included explaining the situation and she would make certain a non defective case was sent. I ask if she could please send me a replacement before receiving my return. She informed me that was against company policy. She estimated they should receive my return by the end of the week and would then send the replacement which should arrive sometime next week. At this point, my patience has seemed to evaporate!!! We are talking a month to receive a case plus the time I have spent in returns, reorders, etc. I politely thanked her, said I would return the current case to Amazon, and make other arrangements, since I can't wait another week and half to two weeks. I guess I am still shocked after reading all the positive reviews concerning customer service. Is this the best they can offer and do they happen to have any quality control or someone at least monitoring order fulfillments? Call me Dumbfounded!!!!

POSITIVE FOLLOW-UP

I received an e-mail from Snugg (Ben) apologizing for the difficulty I experienced with the I-Pad Mini Cases. He kindly offered to send a new one free of charge. I was at first hesitant, concerned it was Spam. However, I followed up on it, verifying its validity. Within a few days, I received the case. The new defective-free case is all I hoped it would be!!! It is a very secure case, holding the I-Pad in place. It feels much more secure than those cases with only elastic corners. Granted, the very corners are somewhat exposed, but I feel they are recessed enough that it will not be a problem. Even though it is not leather, the workmanship is exceptional. It is a much better case than any I looked at costing more, plus it comes with a guarantee. I would have probably preferred to give them 4 ½ stars because of the time and frustration involved with the original orders and my initial experience with customer service. However, I certainly give the company credit for taking my complaints seriously AND doing something about it. THANK YOU SNUGG!!!
on February 11, 2013
It is nice and sturdy. The color is rich. I bought it for the handle on the back so it is more secure when I'm videoing.
on February 9, 2013
I carry my iPad in my purse and it fits great! This cover is really great because it has the handy strap for carrying when I am standing and using the iPad. The standing options allow me to tilt the iPad for easy using at the table. I totally love it!