5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Obviously laser cut as it fits perfectly. I doubt it will offer much protection, but the surface offers more grip than the back of the S4. Really a great snap-on case for those times that you don't want to deal with the huge Otterbox or Survivor case.
Published 8 months ago by B. Strom

3.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case!
This cover is easy to take on and off and is barley noticeble when on the phone. And so I really like this product.

Published 18 months ago by Big Dan James

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, November 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good case, May 19, 2013
Case fits well, easy to install and remove. Very light weight. Only negative, it does not keep the screen from touching a surface should it be placed or fall facedown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Snugg Samsung Galaxy S3 Ultra Thin Case in Black - High Quality Slim Profile Non Slip, Protective and Soft to touch for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Keeps the shape of the phone. No bulkiness. Sleek design. I really like it. This was the third case i tried. Finally stuck with one!

5.0 out of 5 stars slim no slip case for galaxy 3, October 21, 2013
Excellent non slip case!!! My phone will no longer slip out of my shirt pocket!!!
Not sure why the phone didn't come with this from the factory.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, February 12, 2014
Sean A Smith (Tukwila, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Easy to put on and the thinnest case I have yet found. I would recommend it to anyone looking for clean simplicity.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and slip resistant, October 23, 2012
Edgar Dominguez (Compton, California United States) - See all my reviews
I carry my phone in pocket and this thing is not bulky and i don't feel like it would slip out of my hand

4.0 out of 5 stars Great company, case is okay, January 20, 2013
Jay (Oceanside, Ca) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this GS3 case after I got a Snugg ipad mini case and was so impressed with it. I was sick of a bulkier case I had been using and wanted something super thin. This case is THIN. Cutouts for the speaker, camera and buttons are perfectly placed and the texture gives you just enough of that 'grip' feel that you don't have to worry about the phone slipping out of your hands. My only real gripe is the lack of protection for the front of your phone. If you lay the phone down on its face, this case doesn't protrude enough to keep the phone off whatever you set it on. I use this in conjunction with an ArmorSuit screen protector and recommend you do as well. For cheap, slim, lightweight protection, this case works well. I did have an issue with the bottom edge of my first case. The coating on the phone was rough and...lumpy. I contacted Snugg via email for an exchange. In less than 24 hours I had a replacement case on its way to me at ZERO charge. Very cool. However, the second case had a similar roughness, so I suspect it is a manufacturing result. Not a show stopper, but it is a blemish on an otherwise great case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case!, January 4, 2013

The only problem is that when laid flat on any surface, the volume from the speaker is closed off from broadcasting. They manufaturer needs to design a small bump near the speaker outlet on the back, which would allow for the volume to escape into the room.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits its name but not good for protection, July 9, 2013
I purchased this phone case because I was tired of the bulkier cases that make the phone appear larger than it really is. The case in itself is just as described, it fits snugly, there is easy access to all ports, speakers, holes, buttons, etc.

However, there is one MAJOR issue with this phone case. The sides of the case do not come up around to the front of the screen and only just cover the sides of the phone. With that being said it does not offer any protection for the face (screen) of your phone if it happens to land face down or is placed face down, etc.

I dropped my phone over the weekend (something I don't usually do) and of course it landed face first on the darn curb! Being that this case doesn't have any bumper or buffer on the screen area I now have a gigantic crack in two corners of my screen and one large one running diagonally across it. I have had to send out for a replacement phone. With other "bulkier" cases they had the buffer and protected the phone if it ever fell.

1.0 out of 5 stars I liked the non-slip feel and the low profile look it ..., July 8, 2014
I liked the non-slip feel and the low profile look it provided to my phone. The case however does not clip on all the way and disattaches on one side ALL THE TIME. Pretty frustrating. I do not think it is "high quality" as the way it is described. I am on my second case. The first case, the upper corner of the case broke. With this second case, as mentioned, the case will not clip on, on all sides. Needless to say, that is the last Snugg case I am buying.

Rate and Discover Movies