Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 50 questions
votes
Yes you can view in landscape and portrait very conveniently...
Jul 22, 2013 by Lyndab
vote
Yes, it easily stands vertically. You just lock in the flap as you would do for horizontal and then tip it up vertically. I don't agree with some of the respondents. Some are saying open it like a book and stand it up and its not stable. Don't do it that way. Lock the flap into the horizontal stop and then stand it up and its very stable. And horizontally there are two positions, but I doubt I would use the lower one. It's almost like laying it flat. Also, even with the case you can carry the Ipad in a cargo pocket of cargo pants, which I find helpful.
Jan 1, 2013 by Mark B. Higginson
vote
I have a white iPad 4 and this black Snugg case for 2 years this Christmas. I'm extremely rough on my electronics and accessories. I've almost worn this case out from continuous use. I just took my white iPad out of the case, and there is not a single smudge or mark on any part. This is a fantastic case, and I am abut to buy a new one, in blue. My husband gifted me the black one along with the iPad. Buy this case in full confidence.
Dec 11, 2014 by backyard homesteader
vote
Yes, mine fits perfectly, no issues with interference of on/off switches, camera, oe volume buttons. Very pleased. Fits tight and does not come loose in any areas.
Sep 18, 2014 by Jill Baker
votes
Yes it will work, but the slanat is not very deep,
Sep 10, 2013 by cynthia clark
votes
It's not that heavy. I like mine because it protects the iPad and puts it to sleep when closed
19 days ago by Elizabeth Koutras
votes
done Jul 11, 2013
I'm not sure what an iPad iv is, but when we bought the iv "executive", the only difference from other cases was that it had the pockets for cards.
Jul 11, 2013 by Karen L. Norris
votes
Answer here...make sure case is made for ipad 4. I had samething and case was perfect.
Jul 8, 2014 by JPL
votes
It has one single grip with Velcro (approx 4 inches long) that is in the middle interior and along the fold of the case. The iPad is held in place with no problem. You will like it.
Aug 20, 2013 by ...
votes
This will not fit an Apple IPad mini. These are at least 9.5 inches in length.
Mar 10, 2014 by Kathi Proctor
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers