Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Color: Black|Change

on November 30, 2013
Have been using a snugg on my iPad 2 very happily for more than one year - just bought an iPad air and initially tried the two sided cover bring sold by Apple for the iPad air - after a couple of days, I ordered the snugg for the iPad air and could not be happier for three reasons:
(1) the apple cover feels a little too slick - not complaining - but a little easier to drop - and I very much want to minimize likelihood that I will drop the iPad air - in same vein, snugg cover feels a bit more protective.
(2) very odd thing about the apple cover is that it does not permit you to access the switch button that you use to turn lock rotation on and off.
(3) most important, the snugg permits you to stand the iPad air up AND actually touch the screen without the iPad falling over - the Apple cover lets you stand up the iPad BUT once standing it is almost impossible to tap the screen without holding it up with your other hand to keep it from falling over.
... And the customer service is great as well!
on November 28, 2013
This a very good case for the iPad Air. The leather is top quality and the stitching looks good also. The case , as the name implies, fits very, very snugly around the iPad! Snugg even sent me a second case free gratis because there was a re-design issue with the magnets in the case due to a redesign of the iPad Air. Very good customer support. I highly recommend this case and the price is great also! Compare this price to an Apple case! You will understand!
on October 8, 2014
I've had this case for a few months and I have been very happy with it but after today I just had to write this review! This morning, as I was helping a women with a stroller into an elevator, my iPad slipped off my pile of books and fell right into the crack between the floor and the elevator... GONE. Coincidentally, members of the local fire company were in the building and they were able to retrieve my IPad from the elevator shaft where it had fallen down one floor to the basement. It was dirty and there is a small dent in the iPad but the glass is intact and it works perfectly. Not sure how many people are looking for a case that can survive an elevator shaft but if you are this one is for you!
on February 17, 2015
Absolutely love it - this case has some awesome features and does exactly what I need it to. Check out my vid for a preview!
0Comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2013
This case is as light and slim as it can be and still offer solid protection. The lid opens to act as a prop, holding the iPad Air at a reading angle, and the elastic hand strap and external tab, into which the lid slots when open, are well thought out. The iPad Air fits snugly, and can be cinched up nicely into place and held by the velcro tab. Very pleasant leather smell, and neat stitching too. The interior has a suede-like finish, very elegant and protective of the iPad's finish. There's also a handy loop to store a stylus at the top; nice to have. Some reviewers note that this is some kind of synthetic leather. You wouldn't know unless you'd been told and it in no way detracts. The external holes line up well with the iPad's camera, microphone, and port. The case arrived with a letter telling me that because Apple has moved the position of the iPad's magnets, this case might not actuate the shutoff when the lid was closed, and that they would be sending me a new unit as soon as it became available, with no need to return this one. Nevertheless, the lid did actuate the shutoff. This has been a most gratifying purchase. Good vendors still exist in this jaded world.
on November 18, 2014
Not sure what some of the complaints are. This is a great case, and has a high quality look and feel. Very elegant and professional. Some of the complaints on here are ridiculous. It makes the iPad Air so much thicker? Well yeah--it's a case, designed to protect the tablet. Someone even complained about the Snugg Logo on the inside when you open it? SERIOUSLY? Like everything doesn't have logos, from cars to household electronics to clothes. Jeeze. Actually even that little logo looks classy.

Anway...the case is great, love the way it automatically turns on the iPad and shuts it off when opening and closing; love the dual-stand positions; love the handstrap, and the overall look and feel. My iPad feels very secure in this case, and for $30 bucks, it's tough to beat.
on June 11, 2014
Love that this case has pockets on the insde as well as the hand strap which makes holding it while its open much more secure. Very nice quality. Just wish they wouldn't have put their name all over it. They have it stamped on the front, in the little window on the inside which you can see in the picture (this is not a useful slot, its only for their name and info) and their website stamped on the back of the case as well.
on March 11, 2014
This is the second Snugg Case I have purchased. Both have been for my wife. She was so happy with the case she had for her Samsung that she wanted one for her iPad Air.

The case has held up to small kids playing with it, which says a lot.

Installation is easy, as is removing it. You don't need any directions, since it only goes in one way. The hook and loop fastener holds the retaining flap very securely, there should be no problems with your iPad falling out.

All of the cutouts match up with what they are supposed to, which is a very important feature. I have paid more for cases which covered speakers and plug ports.

This case was designed for landscape viewing, which is what the wife wanted. If you want the ability to stand your device in both landscape and portrait, you'll want to look elsewhere. There is also an elastic strap, which you can see from the picture, that allows you to hold the device securely (in portrait mode), if you have the need to walk around with it.
on August 30, 2014
Protection for the iPad is excellent!! And it doesn't occupy much space in your office bag. Very very classic look. Very durable!!

This is an absolutely terrific iPad cover. Very impressed! In fact, I have a friend that has one, too.

Absolutely very, very nice, very rich looking. Stitching is very high quality as well as everything else. Definitely an excellent buy.
on July 5, 2015
Love this case! Color was true to the photo (light pink) and my ipad air fits in it perfectly and snug. My ipad feels adequately protected and even with the case on, my ipad still fits into my padded/handled carrying/travel case without any issue. The card holder is a nice feature though I don't particularly have a use for it now. When I close the case my iPad does NOT go into sleep mode, which I actually prefer. I don't know if there is something I am doing differently to prevent that feature, but regardless I'd prefer that not happen so it works for me! The material is durable and easy to wipe clean as well.