2,527 Reviews
 (1,759)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it
Published on February 2, 2012 by FutureMD2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
The Snugg iPad2 case is as described.

Published on April 8, 2011 by P. LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it, February 2, 2012
If you're reading reviews (like everyone else probably did who took the time to write a review), then you like to do your research. From one researcher to another, stop debating, comparing and obsessing over the small details. The case is high quality. The weight is fine. The fit is fine. It is very professional looking. I was getting all caught up comparing it to other brandstoo. Bottom line, it didnt get high stars for nothing. Stop searching. If you like the way it looks, trust these reviews, save your energy and buy it. You won't be disappointed on the product itself...and if you are, nothing probably would please you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand with Elastic Hand Strap, December 29, 2012
This is a great protective cover for the iPad. My husband travels weekly, and this case has provided excellent protection for his iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars My iPad cover is great, December 29, 2012
My wife had one and when I got my iPad I wanted one too so I'm very pleased and suggest it to anyone who is looking for a good cover

5.0 out of 5 stars SNUGG, December 26, 2012
LOVE THE BRIGHT ORANGE COLOR
FITS IPAD PERFECTLY

LOVE THE FEATURE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PROP UP THE IPAD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 28, 2012
To make is short and simple, this case is superb! For a great price as well. Fits my iPad perfectly and snug. I definitely recommend this case to anyone with an iPad!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Cover/Case for the iPad 2, March 24, 2011
Beautifully crafted top quality leather case which fits the functionality of the iPad 2 perfectly. Everything is fully accessible and the iPad is completely protected. This is the top-of-the-line iPad 2 case for business use or the busy student. The iPad 2 is fully functional in every case position and there are no problems with operation in any case position. To me, the Amazon product description is quite modest as this product has more going for it as it is designed perfectly, I'll just add that I was amazed and happy to see it is exactly what I wanted: An exceptionally crafted leather case for the iPad 2 that doesn't get in the way of the great iPad 2 features. I easily give full five stars to this excellent product. It also puts the Apple magnetic cover to shame. (PS: If your cover turns off the iPad as the video indicates, just go to settings and turn off the auto-on/off feature.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, December 28, 2012
Great look, performs as advertised, does everything we wanted and couldn't ask for anything better. This is for a family iPad that has multiple users and we take it with us whenever we go anywhere, cover is great protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad 2 case -- especially for the price., May 22, 2011
This is a very nice case for the iPad 2. It's not that easy to find good iPad 2 cases (although it is getting easier as more are coming out). I, too, researched a lot before I decided on this one. And the reviews on Amazon really helped me make up my mind, so I wanted to add my voice to the reviews to help others. To sum up what I will explain in more detail below, this case is nice looking, well made and versatile. It is a cover that you can use for business or pleasure and that can serve many different purposes. It fits the iPad 2 perfectly and provides needed protection for it. There are a few minor things I might change about it in a perfect world, but it is such a great value for all that it does, those are not worth removing a star from this five-star (in my opinion) product. I've seen my friends iPad cases (some of which are very pricey), and I think this is as nice as all of them and nicer than almost all of them.

They have obviously fixed the magnet issue (where your iPad is turned off when the cover is flipped to the back). It does not, however, now magnetically secure the case when it's flipped back now -- only when it is closed. I wish it did magnetically secure when the cover is flipped back, but they probably had to disable that feature to prevent it from placing the iPad 2 in sleep mode like earlier reviewers warned about. It definitely does not have that problem now, as I've opened it and put the cover back various ways, and it never went into sleep mode. It works like the iPad 2 cover when it is closed -- placing the device in sleep mode. I didn't want Apple's iPad 2 cover because it didn't seem that great to me as it only protected the front and didn't have a handle. It just seemed overpriced for what it did. I think the fact it put the iPad 2 in and out of sleep mode was appealing to a lot of people. But the Snugg does that, too, and it offers a LOT better protection and is a better value.

This also serves as a fabulous stand for when you want to watch Netflix or other show apps on it. At first I thought my cover had a crease in it, but then I realized that line was so it can bend (like a triangle) to serve as a flip stand. It has a little leather tab on the back cover, and the cover edge securely fits in the tab so it makes a very secure and good looking stand. Very nice. It also is nice to use to elevate your iPad 2 when you are typing on the screen. Instead of standing it on the narrow bottom so it is sitting up like TV, you place it so that the tab and back cover are on the bottom. That elevates the screen a little for typing. It would also serve as a great stand (sitting up tall or just elevated) if you use Apple's wireless keyboard. I got the Logitech keyboard for work use, so I don't normally use my Snugg at the office (as the Logitech and the Snugg don't work together). I tend to use this at home to protect my Snugg when I'm using it to read books or to surf the web. But I could use it at the office, too, as it is very professional looking.

It also has a handle on inside cover, so when you fold the cover back, you can place your hand through the elastic handle on the back to hold it securely. This is another nice feature not every cover has. It's a little awkward to hold because (1) it no longer has the magnetic back clasp to secure it tightly when it is open and (2) it can move a little when you are holding it because for it to fit like a book cover, it has a narrow binder that can move a little as you hold it. But it remains secure while you grasp it with the handle and a lot of cases don't have that handle, so I like that feature even though I am still figuring out which is the best way for me to hold it. The elastic band that another reviewer mentions another cover having would be a nice addition to this as it does shift when you are holding it with the handle. I think when they first made this, the fact the magnets worked both ways secured it. But since that no longer is the case since that was putting the device in sleep mode, an elastic band would be nice. It's hard for me to envision how they would do this and keep it as aesthetically pleasing as it is, however, so that is not a reason for me to remove a star.

This is a good looking case. I like that it is made of leather. It's black leather with white stitching and is professional looking (as noted above) and not flashy. I'm not a big fan of flashy. I love that it serves as a smart cover, as stated above, putting your iPad 2 in sleep mode and waking it up as you close and open it. I would prefer for the cover not to be embossed with the "Snugg" logo. It would be nicer without that in my opinion. For the price, this is a fabulous value and a nicely made case. I'm glad I got it, and I recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, December 26, 2012
This iPad2 cover is a great for my dad and since he is a bit older the strap to slip your hand in helps him stabilize his tablet. Packaging was great and shipped fairly quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 8, 2011
The Snugg iPad2 case is as described.

When I first got it I noted how much nicer it was in person then in the photos. The materials used felt nice to the touch and the look (with the white stitching) was actually more handsome then I thought it would be. It does add significant bulk to the iPad2, HOWEVER it is still lighter then an original iPad and it does protect the device very well. After 2 days of the iPad2 in the case, I no longer notice the extra bulk.

The fact that the case uses magnets to secure the cover is nice because it also puts the iPad2 to sleep when the cover is closed (just like the apple Smart Cover).
is no technical issue with the case, I highly recommend it to anyone with an iPad2..