5.0 out of 5 stars For The Price Paid - Five Stars
For the price of $29 USD, these are five star slippers. Not quite the quality of UGH, but those cost up to $150.

The wait for shipping from Great Britain to the States took approx. three weeks during the 2013 Holiday Season.

Published 11 months ago by RS

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
The toe top unraveled after one day use.
Published 1 month ago by Buzant

5.0 out of 5 stars For The Price Paid - Five Stars, January 3, 2014
RS "RS" (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews

The "brown" slipper is a rich chocolate brown. The entire exterior is made of real suede leather. Inside the slipper, you will find real wool. Not itchy wool, mind you. Nice, soft, welcoming wool. It looks exactly like the Amazon picture. The fit is perfect; I'm a 10.5 so the size 11 works perfectly while allowing a little room for thin socks. Fit and finish are better than your average pair of Dockers or Deerforms found in department stores. The item looks truly handmade. I can't determine where these are made as there are no markings, but guess the fine Country of England?

I have hardwood floors and there isn't enough cushioning on the sole for me. These are better suited for carpets; indoor use only. When tested on a carpeted area, comfort level drastically improves. I'd love to see these made with more sole cushioning. Still, I'm not deducting a star for the lack of cushioning. Just know this before purchase.

I highly recommend purchase for $29 USD if you will be walking on carpet and not on a hardwood floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy slippers, December 8, 2013
The slippers are very comfortable and just what I was looking for. It's difficult to find the mocs with the all leather soles, so I tried ordering them online. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe, so I got the size 11. They are comfortably secure while on, but I can slip into them easily. They ship from England, and I was dismayed when the shipping arrival was scheduled for four weeks, but they arrived within two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, January 19, 2014
I ordered these for my husband for Christmas. He really likes them and they are quite comfortable. I thought they might be tight with the sheepskin lining, but he said they were not. Very reasonably priced too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Snugrugs Men's Suede Sheepskin Moccasin Slippers With Soft Sole (Apparel)
I was surprised by the excellent quality. Yes, there is a label glued to the bottom of the sole. I was afraid it would be on the inside. I got the today and I've worn them all day. I love them. I wear a 9.5 wide and I ordered a 10. The size is a little snug. No room for socks, but they're slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, January 9, 2014
These are perfect! Super soft inside, but stiff enough suede to provide a little support. It's hard to find slippers without a rubber sole, and these are a great deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 18, 2014
Buzant "mk" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The toe top unraveled after one day use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Husband, January 21, 2014
Shipped faster than expected and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. He really loved them and they help deter the dogs from stepping on his bare feet. The suede goes all the way around the bottom of the shoe, so don't try to make these yard or errand shoes. That will probably just destroy the material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugrugs suede slipper, mens brown, January 18, 2014
Best slippers I have ever owned. Very reasonable price for such high quality. I will never purchase any other brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!!, March 18, 2014
I LOVED this purchase. It was a gift for my dad who only wears soft sole slippers. After numerous failed attempts at finding any in my area I tried AMAZON and found these little gems. The quality is out of this world and the size and fit were perfect. Although I did not receive these until after the holiday they were most certainly worth the wait and my father could not have been happier. If you are looking for superior quality at a great price these slippers are for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wool, November 21, 2014
To find a natural lining in a slipper is a bit rare, but these have actual sheepskin. I've only had them a couple of days, but they seem well made and they are nice and warm. My foot measures about 11-1/2, so ordered a 13. With heavy socks, they are pretty tight and definitely narrow. For me, they're the best indoor slipper I've ever found