5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy slippers
Published 9 months ago by The Wild Eyed Boy from Freecloud

3.0 out of 5 stars Snugrugs Review
They shipped OK. When I first received them I thought that they had shipped me two left hand shoes because of the way they pointed. Put them on and I am having trouble with the back of the right shoe not wanting to line up with the heel correctly. Other than that, I like the quality and workmanship of the moccasins. They are comfortable and feel good on my feet.
Published 7 months ago by marvin green

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy slippers, December 8, 2013
The slippers are very comfortable and just what I was looking for. It's difficult to find the mocs with the all leather soles, so I tried ordering them online. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe, so I got the size 11. They are comfortably secure while on, but I can slip into them easily. They ship from England, and I was dismayed when the shipping arrival was scheduled for four weeks, but they arrived within two!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy, December 9, 2013
Originally ordered an 11 but thought we better get a 12 instead. Cancelling the first order was no problem. Item arrived much sooner than we expected since it was shipped from the UK. An 11-1/2 would have been perfect but they aren't available in half sizes, still these are great. They are as well made as any other slipper available and they are listed at a very reasonable price. Plus the shipping was free. We highly recommend this item and this vendor. At least our experience was positive.

Follow up 12/14/13: I liked these so much I've ordered a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars For The Price Paid - Five Stars, January 3, 2014
RS "RS" (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
For the price of $29 USD, these are five star slippers. Not quite the quality of UGH, but those cost up to $150.

The wait for shipping from Great Britain to the States took approx. three weeks during the 2013 Holiday Season.

The "brown" slipper is a rich chocolate brown. The entire exterior is made of real suede leather. Inside the slipper, you will find real wool. Not itchy wool, mind you. Nice, soft, welcoming wool. It looks exactly like the Amazon picture. The fit is perfect; I'm a 10.5 so the size 11 works perfectly while allowing a little room for thin socks. Fit and finish are better than your average pair of Dockers or Deerforms found in department stores. The item looks truly handmade. I can't determine where these are made as there are no markings, but guess the fine Country of England?

I have hardwood floors and there isn't enough cushioning on the sole for me. These are better suited for carpets; indoor use only. When tested on a carpeted area, comfort level drastically improves. I'd love to see these made with more sole cushioning. Still, I'm not deducting a star for the lack of cushioning. Just know this before purchase.

I highly recommend purchase for $29 USD if you will be walking on carpet and not on a hardwood floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, January 19, 2014
I ordered these for my husband for Christmas. He really likes them and they are quite comfortable. I thought they might be tight with the sheepskin lining, but he said they were not. Very reasonably priced too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Snugrugs Review, February 2, 2014
marvin green (JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Husband, January 21, 2014
Shipped faster than expected and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. He really loved them and they help deter the dogs from stepping on his bare feet. The suede goes all the way around the bottom of the shoe, so don't try to make these yard or errand shoes. That will probably just destroy the material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, January 9, 2014
These are perfect! Super soft inside, but stiff enough suede to provide a little support. It's hard to find slippers without a rubber sole, and these are a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipper, February 11, 2014
Purchased for my husband and he loves these. They are great and true to size. would purchase these again. will most likely being buying for my sons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugrugs suede slipper, mens brown, January 18, 2014
Best slippers I have ever owned. Very reasonable price for such high quality. I will never purchase any other brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so great, January 16, 2014
meridith (california, usa) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my dad for xmas and they came quick, fit perfect, and he loves them. so far go great

Rate and Discover Movies