Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Price:$29.99 - $39.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 3, 2014
For the price of $29 USD, these are five star slippers. Not quite the quality of UGH, but those cost up to $150.

The wait for shipping from Great Britain to the States took approx. three weeks during the 2013 Holiday Season.

The "brown" slipper is a rich chocolate brown. The entire exterior is made of real suede leather. Inside the slipper, you will find real wool. Not itchy wool, mind you. Nice, soft, welcoming wool. It looks exactly like the Amazon picture. The fit is perfect; I'm a 10.5 so the size 11 works perfectly while allowing a little room for thin socks. Fit and finish are better than your average pair of Dockers or Deerforms found in department stores. The item looks truly handmade. I can't determine where these are made as there are no markings, but guess the fine Country of England?

I have hardwood floors and there isn't enough cushioning on the sole for me. These are better suited for carpets; indoor use only. When tested on a carpeted area, comfort level drastically improves. I'd love to see these made with more sole cushioning. Still, I'm not deducting a star for the lack of cushioning. Just know this before purchase.

I highly recommend purchase for $29 USD if you will be walking on carpet and not on a hardwood floor.
0Comment33 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The slippers are very comfortable and just what I was looking for. It's difficult to find the mocs with the all leather soles, so I tried ordering them online. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe, so I got the size 11. They are comfortably secure while on, but I can slip into them easily. They ship from England, and I was dismayed when the shipping arrival was scheduled for four weeks, but they arrived within two!
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2014
I really loved these at first. They are very comfortable and warm and are priced much less than several other similar products. But sometimes you get what you paid for; in this case, cheap slippers equal cheap quality. It took exactly 41 days for the suede to tear at the stitching, creating a large hole in the side. The suede is very thin and isn't reinforced or rolled over at the edge where it is stitched together creating a weak point. They were not tight and I only ever wore them around the house, so there's no reason why they shouldn't have lasted much longer. They were cheap, but I now regret not putting the money towards a more expensive and higher quality pair of slippers.
review image review image
0Comment30 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2014
The toe top unraveled after one day use.
on January 21, 2014
Shipped faster than expected and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. He really loved them and they help deter the dogs from stepping on his bare feet. The suede goes all the way around the bottom of the shoe, so don't try to make these yard or errand shoes. That will probably just destroy the material.
on January 19, 2014
I ordered these for my husband for Christmas. He really likes them and they are quite comfortable. I thought they might be tight with the sheepskin lining, but he said they were not. Very reasonably priced too!
on March 18, 2015
Let me start this review with the good attributes, since it will be a short list. They look great, fit perfectly and that's about it. These slippers were doing fine for about 2 months, I wore them a couple hours daily and only inside. Then the top left seam on the left shoe ripped apart for about 3 inches. The very next day, the right shoe ripped the seam on the top right seam. It is apparent the leather is too thin in this area and either should have been thicker or the material should have been folded at the seam before stitching. I see there are other reviews about this same issue and apparently the Seller nor the manufacturer is concerned enough to resolve the problem. I am very disappointed in these slippers and see no way to contact either the Seller or Amazon about this issue. I would highly recommend you take this not only as a warning as to what can happen to these slippers but as a distinct likelihood that it will.
on January 9, 2014
These are perfect! Super soft inside, but stiff enough suede to provide a little support. It's hard to find slippers without a rubber sole, and these are a great deal.
on June 15, 2015
Do Not Buy! I received a pair and the bottom of the shoe had wear and tear with crumbs still stuck in it. The inside had someone's hair!
review image review image
on January 18, 2014
Best slippers I have ever owned. Very reasonable price for such high quality. I will never purchase any other brand.